A few questions

misskerstyn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am dating a man, I have yet to have sex with. He recently told me he is a Dom.
My questions are:
What would be my role as a sub?
Is it intimate?
Will this have a negative or positive effect on the current relationship (for him)?
Is it out of line for me to ask him not to kiss me or touch me if it isn't necessary (balance, etc)?

I am very open and curious, though I have some personal problem from my past.
So far, since I've been sexually active, I've only had no kissing, no touching, no foreplay, doggy-style for 5 minutes, send me home immediately sex.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

What would be my role as a sub?
You and him would decide this. Generally it's to serve him sexually
Is it intimate?
In most cases yes, depends on the relationship
Will this have a negative or positive effect on the current relationship (for him)?
For him, positive probably.
Is it out of line for me to ask him not to kiss me or touch me if it isn't necessary (balance, etc)?
Yes. You can ALWAYS set your limits.

Like Sebastian said, you might want to read the FAQ so you can get better bearings and ask more questions.

Fileboom Premium Account

BDSM Underground

Sebastian, and Smallest gave good advice. The only thing I can really emphasize is communication, communication, communication. When my GF and I were starting to get into this world we agreed to communicate our do's and do not's. Along with our desires and fantasy's even if we thought them to be embarasing. That has both strengthened our relationship, and help us enjoy and explore this world with ease.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Communication is absolutely vital to successful BDSM. Parts of BDSM play involve a lot of illusion--the illusion that the sub is not consenting, the illusion that the sub wants play to stop, the illusion that the sub has no choices. So without communication, it gets very easy for the dom and sub to misunderstand what the other needs and wants and feels. And when that happens, the sub is almost guaranteed to end up unhappy and angry, and the dom has a good chance of that as well.

Fileboom Premium Account