The cat and the sparrow

Amuk

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

CuriousKitty

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thank you Ms.Sub13, oh so then your another kitty or it's just a cute petname of sorts? Kitty play seems to be so slim, would love to talk with other kitties sometime

I agree sprie, this forum has been a plethora of information, so many things, I spent a bit of time reading randomly, learning new things, and I'm sure more will continue to pop up, can't wait!

sate, thank you!

Thank you sebastian, I've already read alot I hope to utilize :D Also I am very aware he's respected on this forum, I was so honored and amazed when I got the pleasure to serve him >< I didn't feel adequate enough, but he's been amazing thus far :p

I'm glad Amuk it seems people were able to get the gist of what this particular post would be about. Lol now you make me feel like a celebrity XD I'm just a girl who's lucky to have what I do, very lucky! I expect nothing but happiness, thank you!

Thank you handcuff it seems I've come at a great time to interact with some fresh faces as well as the great people who already regularly post, I enjoy all of it :) Thank you for your welcomes, I'm happy to be here!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I guess I am still getting used to this whole deal, because reading this post has felt very very odd to me.

Excuse my curiosity(and I hope sparrow does too of course) I'm a dominant myself so I don't quite understand, how you could submit so fully to another person. Could you perhaps explain why? Human beings are of course remarkably intelligent, and not normally subservient at all.

Thanks sparrow and kitty for humoring my psychology student wonderings.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I'm not sure why you feel odd about it, perhaps if you elaborated on what in particular was making you feel odd, then perhaps I, or kitty, or any number of people here could explain their situations better in a manner that you fully understand.

As for this post, kitty is shy, so it was meant for her to see that she is fully capable of being every bit the confident kitty I have come to see her as. I attest that her shyness is derived from a lack of acceptance of who she really is inside. By posting this, she is able to see that she is not alone and is very well accepted amongst the masses here.

on a side note, all mammals have an ingrained pack mentality. their are those who are dominant leaders, and those who follow orders, and this system exists in every culture and every era throughout human evolution.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

sebastian

Rose, many people are by nature submissive. There are many reasons for this. Modern society provides a tremendous amount of freedom, which leaves some people feeling lost--the whole 'what do I do with my life?' problem. Submission provides a sense of rules and structure that these people find comforting. Some people have a strong desire to serve someone--to lavish affection and devotion on someone they consider more important or stronger than they are. There are lots of historical precedents for that sort of submission and obedience--monks submit to an abbot, chivalrous knights submit to their lady, butlers submit to their employer, and modern celebrities have entourages of personal assistants who submit to them. At least in the gay community, some men talk about having a 'dog soul', a desire for someone to give their loyalty and affection to, and to be part of a pack, as Sparrow says. All of these are forms of submissive behavior, some more explicitly sexual than others.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Again, I think it's the security of structure. If your dom gets to make those decisions for you, you are relieved of the emotional burden of making those decisions for yourself. You don't have to wrestle with the difficult choices. Also, such things can be understood as a loving sacrifice and statement of trust. "I am devoted to you so much that I will give you the right to tell me what to do. I trust you to make good decisions for me."

But perhaps some of the subs on the forum would like to jump in and give their first-hand view on this issue. As a dom, I can only understand this in the abstract.

Fileboom Premium Account