The cat and the sparrow

CuriousKitty

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Sir whom you all know so very well, Sir Sparrow has asked me to simultaneously introduce myself while describing what it is to me to be owned (finally!)

I have never been so content with where I am right now. To finally have been found by my Sir whom I'm greatly appreciative for and hope to impress and please as time goes on. I am gifted for this opportunity and my Sirs allowing me to serve him as I very badly want to do. I will do my best to keep from disappointing or shaming my Sir and accept any and all punishments I may incur along the way as well as to be humble in accepting praise and rewards when deserving of such. I understand that my Sir has my best interest in mind even if it may not always be apparent to me and trust him to respect me as I very much revere his word and my Sir. Overall I hope to become the best submissive (kitty =^w^=) I can possibly be and I have no doubts that he will be everything I have ever hoped for as my Sir.

I do hope that everyone enjoys reading my nervously written/posted description. I'm still extremely anxious as I've never been owned and I have a lot to learn. I look forward to meeting everyone and especially other pets! Thank you for your time!

PS> Please excuse my horrible title, I couldn't think of anything fitting ><

Kitty

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

CuriousKitty

Thank you very much maso for the compliments on my writing! Whilei usually very much enjoy writing I found myself more nervous about that particular text than I have in a looong time. Ill definitely enjoy my time and thank you for the well wishes for Sir and I :]

Bound, thank you, we can be new together! Lol

Bernie thanks as well, and I chose it specifically because I loooove cat girls (neko girls) from anime :] not to mention I thought it was cute she walks with a collar and an obnociously huge bell XD

Thank you sado! And im glad the title was partially inferable :]

Fileboom Premium Account

dariche_sprie

welcome to the forum, i'm new here myself after lurking my slave for some time and i find this bunch to be really accepting and knowledgeable in the bdsm. my philosophy is one never stops learning so having a resource like this forum is in invaluable tool.

enjoy your time here and good luck with your master. also, the title puts me in the mind of a childrens tale. just sounds like an old fable or something.

Fileboom Premium Account