The cat and the sparrow

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by CuriousKitty, May 21, 2010.

1. CuriousKitty

CuriousKitty New Member

My Sir whom you all know so very well, Sir Sparrow has asked me to simultaneously introduce myself while describing what it is to me to be owned (finally!)

I have never been so content with where I am right now. To finally have been found by my Sir whom I'm greatly appreciative for and hope to impress and please as time goes on. I am gifted for this opportunity and my Sirs allowing me to serve him as I very badly want to do. I will do my best to keep from disappointing or shaming my Sir and accept any and all punishments I may incur along the way as well as to be humble in accepting praise and rewards when deserving of such. I understand that my Sir has my best interest in mind even if it may not always be apparent to me and trust him to respect me as I very much revere his word and my Sir. Overall I hope to become the best submissive (kitty =^w^=) I can possibly be and I have no doubts that he will be everything I have ever hoped for as my Sir.

I do hope that everyone enjoys reading my nervously written/posted description. I'm still extremely anxious as I've never been owned and I have a lot to learn. I look forward to meeting everyone and especially other pets! Thank you for your time!

PS> Please excuse my horrible title, I couldn't think of anything fitting ><

2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

very good kitty, very good. I'm proud of you.
  3. Boundperil

Boundperil Member

I'm new here myself, but welcome just the same.
  4. BernieD

BernieD Member

Welcome to the forum.

New people all seem to have nice avatars these days! Love that catgirl. Remind me of japanese catgirls i used to see in games or animes.

Oh and the title wasn't horrible. I found it to be intriguing since it didn't seem to be BDSM related.
  5. Sado_Dom

Sado_Dom Member

Welcome to the forum Kitty. I'm new here too.

I liked the title; I figured it had something to do with your Sir lol.
  6. CuriousKitty

CuriousKitty New Member

Thank you very much maso for the compliments on my writing! Whilei usually very much enjoy writing I found myself more nervous about that particular text than I have in a looong time. Ill definitely enjoy my time and thank you for the well wishes for Sir and I :]

Bound, thank you, we can be new together! Lol

Bernie thanks as well, and I chose it specifically because I loooove cat girls (neko girls) from anime :] not to mention I thought it was cute she walks with a collar and an obnociously huge bell XD

Thank you sado! And im glad the title was partially inferable :]
  7. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Welcome to the forum and this is a great place to learn alot of information. I wish you and Sir Sparrow all the best. Its the best feeling to be owned. Master calls me his pet Kitty also. Enjoy your time here.
  8. dariche_sprie

dariche_sprie New Member

welcome to the forum, i'm new here myself after lurking my slave for some time and i find this bunch to be really accepting and knowledgeable in the bdsm. my philosophy is one never stops learning so having a resource like this forum is in invaluable tool.

enjoy your time here and good luck with your master. also, the title puts me in the mind of a childrens tale. just sounds like an old fable or something.
  9. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

Welcome. =)
  10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find good advice on how to serve your master well. He's very respected here and you're a lucky slave to have him as a master.
  11. Amuk

Amuk Member

Surprisingly, I instantly guessed what this would be about, considering there is only one Sparrow on this forum that I am aware of. It's good to finally meet someone that is under Sparrow's wing (yes, pun intended). I'm sure you'll be very happy with him, he's a very wise man.
  12. I'm new here too and newly owned. Been married to her for 3+yrs, but just went 24/7 a short time ago. So far its been awesome!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. We are happy to have you!
  13. CuriousKitty

CuriousKitty New Member

Thank you Ms.Sub13, oh so then your another kitty or it's just a cute petname of sorts? Kitty play seems to be so slim, would love to talk with other kitties sometime

I agree sprie, this forum has been a plethora of information, so many things, I spent a bit of time reading randomly, learning new things, and I'm sure more will continue to pop up, can't wait!

sate, thank you!

Thank you sebastian, I've already read alot I hope to utilize :D Also I am very aware he's respected on this forum, I was so honored and amazed when I got the pleasure to serve him >< I didn't feel adequate enough, but he's been amazing thus far :p

I'm glad Amuk it seems people were able to get the gist of what this particular post would be about. Lol now you make me feel like a celebrity XD I'm just a girl who's lucky to have what I do, very lucky! I expect nothing but happiness, thank you!

Thank you handcuff it seems I've come at a great time to interact with some fresh faces as well as the great people who already regularly post, I enjoy all of it :) Thank you for your welcomes, I'm happy to be here!
  14. I guess I am still getting used to this whole deal, because reading this post has felt very very odd to me.

Excuse my curiosity(and I hope sparrow does too of course) I'm a dominant myself so I don't quite understand, how you could submit so fully to another person. Could you perhaps explain why? Human beings are of course remarkably intelligent, and not normally subservient at all.

Thanks sparrow and kitty for humoring my psychology student wonderings.
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'm not sure why you feel odd about it, perhaps if you elaborated on what in particular was making you feel odd, then perhaps I, or kitty, or any number of people here could explain their situations better in a manner that you fully understand.

As for this post, kitty is shy, so it was meant for her to see that she is fully capable of being every bit the confident kitty I have come to see her as. I attest that her shyness is derived from a lack of acceptance of who she really is inside. By posting this, she is able to see that she is not alone and is very well accepted amongst the masses here.

on a side note, all mammals have an ingrained pack mentality. their are those who are dominant leaders, and those who follow orders, and this system exists in every culture and every era throughout human evolution.