The cat and the sparrow

CuriousKitty

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I want to thank everyone for backing up us submissives, yay us! I am going to reiterate and say that I am a super indecisive person, there will be days where I do not eat because I cannot for the life of me choose what it is I would like to eat and would rather go without food then make a decision. Therefore having a sir takes some of that indecisiveness away (I'm not saying sir chooses what I eat, I couldn't burden him with such silly things, think of it more as an analogy). Hope that helps tickle your psychology itch :)

And whoa....master jey talk about knowing how to objectify someone, everyone's been calling me kitty and you come straight out and call me Sirs pet >///<

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Kitty, I think you'll find that most doms respect and cherish subs. We can't be doms without subs to dominate. I love humiliating boys, but I still respect them, and in some cases I'm profoundly moved by their willingness to give of themselves so deeply and to receive whatever treatment I'm in the mood to give them. It makes me want to take care of them and earn the respect they give me. Granted, there are doms out there who have genuine contempt for their subs and simply abuse them in true sadistic fashion, but I think they're in the minority. They certainly don't come around the internet forums very often. So you can trust the doms on this forum to back up the subs and often support.

Fileboom Premium Account

Beloved_Cat

Thank you Ms.Sub13, oh so then your another kitty or it's just a cute petname of sorts? Kitty play seems to be so slim...

Okays, fine, yah talked me into it. I'll register just to say this:

I know! I mean, ponies and dogs get all the attention, while we cats are left all alone with no love ;_;

Well, except from our owners, of course :D

And, if nothing else, I had to post because you're a cat whose master is Sparrow, and I'm a cat whose owner is Robin.

Life is fun like that.

Fileboom Premium Account