Sort of new

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What kind of sub is your partner? While most people mix-n-match (an S&M junkie may still love foot worship) I find there tend to be 5 genres of submissive.

1. Painsluts: S&M is the name of the game. You're certainly welcome to humiliate and dominate these people, but if your not pushing their physical endurance limits you won't be playing together long. Start-out easy (open handed spanking), keep a steady cadence, and work your way up. The similarities to vanilla exercise are not often overlooked and Dom's who specialize in this tend to have a drill instructor or personal trainer "character" to roleplay.

2. Sluts: Ten out of nine professional dominatrixes agree, treating ordinary people like crack whores makes good business sense. Consider a 50/50 split on subs who enjoy transsexual roleplaying, and the other half who would rather remain manly-men (who take it up the chuff anyway). Assplay, crossdressing, strap-on sex, oral sex, forced-bi, and walking around in 5" heels are all popular passtimes. For Doms with slutty subs pimpin' really can be quite easy.

3. Submission fetishist: The BDSM archetype submission fetishists get off on routine and especially ritual. They like leather hoods and chest harnesses. They enjoy kneeling, walking on all fours, holding ashtrays in their mouth, verbal abuse, and standing in the corner when they misbehave. There are 10,000 books and DVDs with this kind of D/s relationship and you'd be well served to become familiar with them. Submission fetishists don't tend to do well with improv and a pre-session rule sheet with positions, verbal commands, et cetera is best worked-out well in advance.

4. Gor: Specifically catering to female sub/ male dom 'Gor' is a series of sci-fi books that has a loyal following. Since I prefer FemDom I never read them. But consensus has it the the books are pretty bad works of fiction.

5. Fetishist: The largest group (by far) concerns people who have an overriding interest in one particular kink (foot worship, latex, cosplay, erotic asphyxia etc) but really don't care for much of anything else. Expect little variation in session play, but they are great people to have at conventions and in bars (especially the cosplay & furries). Its impossible to suggest anything before you know your sub's fantasy ideal. (Could be anything from an elaborate James-Bond interrogation scenario to dressing-up like Jesse from Pokemon).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MrAero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What kind of sub is your partner? While most people mix-n-match (an S&M junkie may still love foot worship) I find there tend to be 5 genres of submissive.

1. Painsluts: S&M is the name of the game. You're certainly welcome to humiliate and dominate these people, but if your not pushing their physical endurance limits you won't be playing together long. Start-out easy (open handed spanking), keep a steady cadence, and work your way up. The similarities to vanilla exercise are not often overlooked and Dom's who specialize in this tend to have a drill instructor or personal trainer "character" to roleplay.

2. Sluts: Ten out of nine professional dominatrixes agree, treating ordinary people like crack whores makes good business sense. Consider a 50/50 split on subs who enjoy transsexual roleplaying, and the other half who would rather remain manly-men (who take it up the chuff anyway). Assplay, crossdressing, strap-on sex, oral sex, forced-bi, and walking around in 5" heels are all popular passtimes. For Doms with slutty subs pimpin' really can be quite easy.

3. Submission fetishist: The BDSM archetype submission fetishists get off on routine and especially ritual. They like leather hoods and chest harnesses. They enjoy kneeling, walking on all fours, holding ashtrays in their mouth, verbal abuse, and standing in the corner when they misbehave. There are 10,000 books and DVDs with this kind of D/s relationship and you'd be well served to become familiar with them. Submission fetishists don't tend to do well with improv and a pre-session rule sheet with positions, verbal commands, et cetera is best worked-out well in advance.

4. Gor: Specifically catering to female sub/ male dom 'Gor' is a series of sci-fi books that has a loyal following. Since I prefer FemDom I never read them. But consensus has it the the books are pretty bad works of fiction.

5. Fetishist: The largest group (by far) concerns people who have an overriding interest in one particular kink (foot worship, latex, cosplay, erotic asphyxia etc) but really don't care for much of anything else. Expect little variation in session play, but they are great people to have at conventions and in bars (especially the cosplay & furries). Its impossible to suggest anything before you know your sub's fantasy ideal. (Could be anything from an elaborate James-Bond interrogation scenario to dressing-up like Jesse from Pokemon).

being that we discovered our like of Dom/sub play through the course of our relationship, we are still exploring limits and experimenting with new things. Right now I would have to say she is an adventurous fetishist. We've really only played with spanking, but are eager to try new things. One thing we are considering is tit torture. any ideas or experience?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account