New (hello!) with questions about age differences

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have my two closest friends that know about us and that is all. I never had any inclination to tell anyone anyways since what we do in private is no ones business but our own.

Yes yes yes. I hate seeing people say their friends don't get it or whatever. Why do your friends know about your sex life or intricate and intimate bits of your relationship in the first place? A couple of my friends do because it sort of came up (eg I mention a story from fetlife or something, not using the site title, but still), and that leads them to asking. But why does anyone need to tell their whole friends/family about their sex life? I see people worrying that their family won't approve of them being into BDSM. It's so confusing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moonlight

My two friends only know because it came up in a conversation as well. She was in the mood to confess and was worried we would hate her for her sex life. So I came clean and reassured her that she was still my best friend. She asked me if she should tell her family and I told her a very firm hell no. One like you said you just do not talk about intimate relationship details and two once it is out there there is no taking it back.

My mom found some of our bondage toys, so she sort of knows but still I did not haul out the toy chest and show everything off.

Fileboom Premium Account

edjixxx

@Moonlight: Yes, arguing in that magnitude does negatively impact the relationship. What you are referring to as arguing, I call fighting, and the anger with each other is what I'm referring to as arguing. At any rate, yes, in our instance, what got us to end up getting help was when a loaded firearm was involved. We had one child at the time, who witnessed the confrontation which was started over a disagreement over $50. But we did work through it, and our children watched as we did
.I believe it helped our children are right and wrong with handling problems. So, at least there was a thread of good in that situation.

On the small town, small mind, I grew up in a rural area. While I thought that was the life for a long time, making friends in various areas and mostly city friends, I've come to believe we create our own reality. Most urban people are open minded, and will try to understand. Most rural residents feel if you're views are different, or they feel you don't fit in with their little 'bubble reality, ' so to speak, you're an outcast. Also, yes, they ALWAYS must know every detail of your life. I'm a private person, so I never fit in that lifestyle.

In fact, the last place we lived at, some church threatened to protest a funeral of 6 young children from a family that died in a fire. The state police had to heavily guard the road the funeral was on, which I lived on also. The entire county had heard about it, and the county had pledged to kI'll any and all protesters. Our neighbors, of the same religion of the children who died, were spying on us, trying to say we were part of the protest or the vigilante groups. I just didn't want any part of it,and was more private than they liked.

@Smallest: That sucks, I'd think they'd at least attempt to return it to you. Then again, they may have been completely dumbfounded, admiring what they can do with glass now, and passing it around to their friends figuring out what it's primary use was.....but, you may point to a random window next time you're
there and say it looks pretty new, have they recently melted down any glass to get such a perfect fit....it'd be amusing, to say the least....lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

Yes, arguing in that magnitude does negatively impact the relationship. What you are referring to as arguing, I call fighting,

oh so we just misunderstood. In that case yes we argue , we just do not fight. ;)

Wow about the firearm. We have had one scary incident with a firearm that had him stop drinking for many years and changed him a lot. It really scared him how close he came to seriously hurting someone ( not me).

When my husband and I were engaged he used to sneak me into bars. I was only 18 but I would say I was the driver and most times they let me stay. Well one night things got out of hand. We had another couple with us and someone at the bar kept rubbing a pool que on the guys wife's ass. He went and told him to knock it off that was his wife. He laughed and said make me and a huge fight broke out. He pulled me out the back door and he ran me back to our apartment before going back to help his friend. I was not there so I am unsure what exactly happened and he was too drunk to clearly remember. But he came back with his face bloody and got his gun. Our roommate and two other guys at our place tackled him and took the gun away from him. The next morning he was thanking his friends for stopping him and he did not drink at all for over a year after that, and we never went out to bars again.

Was the church that one with all the crazy people? Westboro? They tried to show up here for a funeral of a police officer who was struck by lightning and died while helping right after the Joplin tornado. >.< Those are sick disgusting people.

Fileboom Premium Account