Little bit of confusion

IceisFun

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've been in the scene for a while. I was always a sub/slave but I discovered recently that my true place is being Dominant. I have had several subs since this discovery but none that I have felt as strongly about as the one I am currently with. I have never given a slave collar to any of my subs until now. I was wondering what was the proper way to give her the collar. I want her to know that I am grateful for her consent to be my slave/sub. If I could give the collar to her in a way that symbolizes this it would be perfect. Could someone please help me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

Hey Ice -

We have some threads on this that you may want to check into

http://www.smplace.com/forum/13983-collars-collaring-and-everything-inbetween.html

and another

http://www.smplace.com/forum/9180-collaring-ceremonies.html

Read thru those and then let's talk some more.

Your concept of collaring may be different than others. This is usually reserved at the same level as life-partner joining or marriage, but maybe we're just talking about just getting her a special collar, instead of "collaring" her.

Welcome.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

You might want to offer her a training collar, a special collar that only she gets. Perhaps start each play session with a short ritual in which she asks permission to put her collar on and serve you. That way each session she is offering herself to you again. Eventually if you wish to make this a permanent relationship, you can permit her to earn your collar permanently, and give her a new and more expensive collar in an elaborate ceremony, like a wedding ceremony. Collaring is usually seen as similar to marriage, so make that a wedding-like ceremony. You might even invite family or friends who know about the nature of your relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account