Questioning Myself

Nixie90`

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

I've ended up on this site after days of curiosity has eaten me away. I have always been quite stubborn, independent and in control of myself and my life. It had never entered my mind that one day I might want to be submissive and give myself to someone else... let them have full control.

I've come here to speak to a male dom who has done all this before. I want to be sure of myself and know that if I'm going to do this I do it properly and that I won't look back. I'm not asking specifically for any kind of relationship... just someone to talk to.

Hope someone can shed some light on me.

Nix

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

The greatest journeys in life often start with the smallest of steps. You seem to have just taken one. Congratulations. There are many dominant people here, and many fellow submissive such as yourself. If you would like to talk, feel free to look me up, I'm always open to pleasant or not so pleasant discussion.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

As with any relationship, there are always going to be moments when you struggle to be submissive to your master. You will occasionally look back, and wonder if you made the right choice. Being submissive takes real work. But being dominant takes real work as well. Being in any relationship takes real work. So my advice is to just accept that you will have moments of doubt. They're normal and healthy, and are not a sign that you shouldn't be a submissive.

Fileboom Premium Account