I really have no idea what to do... Advice needed

PersistentReality

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've recently moved in with my partner, I love him to bits, I want to marry him and have his children, we have discussed both and its what we both want. (In the future anyway, not financially able to have children at the moment and I want to go to uni next year).
However I have an itch. I've always had this itch since I've started having relationships, well even before then. Its mainly sexual but does reach into my everyday life too. I want to hand over the control I have (over myself and my situation etc) to someone else. Not completely, I still want to choose what I wear and when I pee sort of things! But like in the bedroom, I want to be tied up or told what position to put myself in or told what to do and if I dont obey I want to be punished. I want my partner to have complete control over my body when we have sex.
I want to be his, I want to be his possession and I want to serve him. I want a Master.
But I cant. Not at least with my current partner, he has bipolar disorder and giving him such control over me would cause all sorts of problems, certainly if he was manic. Obviously I could protest and say no but if he is in the mindset that he has control over me when he is manic it could go horribly wrong.
I've met someone however that can scratch my itch so to speak. He is very much a Dom, would take the control from me (with my permission) and would love me, respect me and care for me as well. We get on really well, he has all the qualities I look for in a guy and that.
I see a future with my partner though, a good future with children and happiness.
I dont think I should give up what I have, certainly as I love my partner to bits. I dont know how to go about attempting to scratch my "itch" with my partner though. I know I should talk to him but he's never very good with talking about emotions.
I'm just so frustrated!!! :( Can I be truely happy in a relationship where I cant be exactly as I want?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

RED FLAG
If your partner (and future husband) doesn't like to talk about his emotions, I doubt he'd be okay with what he will most likely see as cheating.

I'd say your best bet if to discuss your desires with him, Instill a safe word into the relationship, and a que (like you only are his sub when you are wearing your collar, which he would put on you). I understand he's bipolar, which could be a blessing and a curse, as you may experience you want to be a full time sub, or even a slave... but I'd suggest talking to him about receiving some kind of medication, such as lithium, to help with his disorder.

Fileboom Premium Account

PersistentReality

Thank you (both you of, Prissy you dont give bad advice, if I'm honest I would prefer to be in that sort of situation).
Sparrow - he's on the waiting list for the Community Mental Health Team and a simple mood stabiliser wont work with him (for reasons he has explained but I cant remember exactly).
My biggest fear is that he wont listen to a safeword if he is triggered into a manic episode (he has ultra rapid cycling bipolar), he could loose control of himself and I would be helpless if I was tied up

Fileboom Premium Account

Seattledom

In my life experience you can be happy for a time denying who you really are and what you really need, but it is not a happiness that will last.
You do need to talk to this man. Communication and trust is what makes a good relationship, vanilla or BDSM. From what you have said, there are legitimate reasons not to enter into a D/s relationship with your current partner, but you guys may be able to figure out some way to allow you to incorporate it into your lives.
Perhaps if he is open to the idea of being your Dom, he could find a local mentor, and that mentor could server in a chaperon capacity during your play sessions to rein him in if he were to lose control.

Fileboom Premium Account