Possible Switch/others thoughts and Q's

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Phoray, you belong here as much as you want to belong here. You're definitely exploring power exchange, which is what lies at the heart of all bdsm. I'd argue that rough sex is a mild form of bdsm, so if you enjoy rough sex, you're doing bdsm.

When Silly said you're a selfish submissive, I don't think she intended it as a statement that you're a bad person. I think she meant that as a sub, you're focused on your own pleasure, and you'd like to have control of what the dom is doing to you. Some subs are very much like that (and in some cases that's bad; in other cases it's just how they operate). Other subs (perhaps more technically slaves) are focused on the dom's needs, and find pleasure purely in satisfying the dom.

I'll give you an example. Some doms enjoy frustrating their sub, and some subs love that. I know one boy who loves the idea of being made to stand in the corner and watch his master fuck someone else. He is aroused by the idea of wanting to get what the other sub is getting, and loves the fact that his master is frustrating that desire by ignoring him. A slave will probably enjoy that sort of scene--he is happy that his master is getting pleasure. A sub who is not a slave might find that same scene irritating--he's being ignored.

Perhaps rather than saying a sub has more control, it would be better to say that a sub has veto power. A sub must consent to whatever is happening, so she can always veto anything the dom wants to do if she finds it unacceptable for whatever reason. But a good sub gives up control and trusts the dom to provide pleasure within the sub's established limits. If a boy approached me and told me exactly what he wanted, and was unwilling to do anything outside of that, I would probably turn the boy down unless the scene he was describing was really hot, because I wouldn't really be in control in that scene. What I would rather hear from a boy is a list of things he likes and dislikes. In essence, I want him to give me his menu of options, and then let me cook the dinner I like most from that menu.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Phoray

definition

Can we feel out a better definition of -switch- perhaps? Off the bat, I just thought it meant that you could both with no discomfort i.e. depending on how you felt that day, you could be one or the other easily.

I've heard subs that were put in positions of domination who always felt "wrong" and was glad to find a dominant person so they could be the role they felt most comfortable with.

whereas the thought of being someones submissive makes me highly uncomfortable mentally. Unless I knew it was a bedroom only submission. I don't like cum and would never be enticed/want to clean a guys cock clean. However, if a guy yanked me forward and "forced" me to do it, that would be sort of hot mentally, even if still pretty gross in my mouth.

On the other hand, however, when I strapped on I did not feel odd. And I demanded my boyfriend suck it for many minutes before bending him over, giving him tons of verbal abuse a swat on the ass etc before screwing him. He didn't have to instruct me-he did buy the toy but I took it from there. And I had fun! I'd do it again! I'm definitely an 'inner layer' type gal, though, because I did make entirely sure everything was comfortable- safety in that 'area' is important. the guy with the foot fetish- I watched videos of these hot girls in long boots just tromping these guys and them begging and kissing her shoe- I got off on that.

so I'm just seeing two types of fantasies here with some discomfort in the submission area and none in the domination area which led me to conclusion of switch.

so where am I going wrong in this line of thinking? Are they really so rare that is is just highly unlikely? At this point, I'm really just wondering what the definition of switch is if a naturally dominant person can't be allowed to want to be beat on now and again.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Well, there's no BDSM Bible sent down from on high to tell us who's dom, who's sub, and who's switch. Hell, there isn't a universally accepted definition of BDSM. People who identify as switches typically like elements of both sides. One gay fetish site uses a system of percentages; guys say they are 60% dominant or whatever. I would say I'm 80% or 90% dominant. And you can be dom in some sphere and sub in others. That's why I suggested that you're basically dominant with some sub tendencies. If you feel most comfortable calling yourself a dom, then you're a dom. Perhaps with exploration that will change, as you learn more about what turns you on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Phoray

Well, there's no BDSM Bible sent down from on high to tell us who's dom, who's sub, and who's switch. Hell, there isn't a universally accepted definition of BDSM. People who identify as switches typically like elements of both sides. One gay fetish site uses a system of percentages; guys say they are 60% dominant or whatever. I would say I'm 80% or 90% dominant. And you can be dom in some sphere and sub in others. That's why I suggested that you're basically dominant with some sub tendencies. If you feel most comfortable calling yourself a dom, then you're a dom. Perhaps with exploration that will change, as you learn more about what turns you on.

That's exactly what I was thinking ^^ I'm glad I wasn't totally off base then. There is a lot of slang on here that fires up he google engine on my side!

and SLP- I knew you meant it with the best of intentions because you put a little smiley face at the end of your message. Paired with another's statement that I may in the wrong place just got me a little discouraged. If this is the wrong place for me, than I got no where else to turn *laugh* I'm so different from people around me- I'm not boasting, it's very literal. I'm an outcast and not in the cool way. mostly in the lonely way despite being very naturally friendly. I don't have friends or even family to hide this lifestyle from!

So poo if you don't like me- I'm sticking around *laugh*

Fileboom Premium Account