Question about attire

lookingtolearn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So first off I want to start off by explaining something about Zack, he loves my body naked like the day I was born, but he also gets very turned on by certain outfits (excluding sexual outfits that are made to do that), he actually can get turned on by just about any clothing, from skirts and shirts, but in outer clothing his favorite are a tshirt and jeans, he gets so incredibly turned on by this, he loves all lingerie, but his favorite is lacy panties and a lacy bra, so he never knows whether to have me clothed or rip off all my clothing.

Is there a way to somehow make it all work, he likes both pulling down my pants and panties and fucking me, but he also loves a variety of different outfits, as well as fucking me naked, seeing everything move, he is a legs and ass man, so even though he loves my breasts, if given a view of both, he will immediately drool over my ass. Is there something I could do, I wish I could do one amalgamation of the, but that's impossible. Is there any way, I can fulfill all of that? Does anyone have anything similar? Sorry if this is confusing at all, but I was in jeans and a tshirt, and he gave me amazing sex, but then he'll prefer me naked the next day, is there any way to satisfy all of that?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

You can't do it all at once, so keep offering him variety. Different sexy outfits or surprise nudity. Keep him guessing what you'll be wearing the next time he sees you.

I agree, keep him on his toes. :D Maybe undress in front of him (not a strip tease, just as you do when you’re on your own not trying to be sexy) to reveal the lacy panties and bra (which would turn me on hugely).

Fileboom Premium Account

Boundperil

My sub will tell me what she is wearing or not wearing when we are going out some times. Or better yet, she will hand me something sexy. Once she handed me her underwear as we wear heading out for dinner. Another time, she handed me the cut out crotch of her pantyhose while we were in line for the movies.

I was hard the whole time after that knowing I could just pick up her skirt and she would be totally exposed to me.

Fileboom Premium Account