FemDom Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepennyshort

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I've recently found out my boyfriend wants me to be more dominant over him every once in a while.

I asked him if by dominant he meant BDSM, and he freaked and said "Not in the least!"

So here's my issue....

Even though the idea seems very interesting and fun, I'm rather.. erm... Sexually Inexperienced, and was looking for ideas online...and well....

I've come up with nothing but BDSM and talks of leather, whips, and chains, which is sort of the opposite direction of what I'm looking for.

So, as for my question:

Are there any online resources for a "vanilla" kind of femdom?
The Loving Female Authority stuff is even still going a little too into it....

Thank you so much!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

torris

Er... I may be going out on a limb here, but it sounds to me that he's looking for you to take a more active roll in sex. Try to initiate sex more. But as for "vanilla" femdom, just majorly tone down all the BDSM stuff. Avoid the SM all together. For example, you could tease and pleasure him without letting him touch you. Just tell him to put his hands behind his head, and stop giving him oral if he moves them. Be specific when you give directions and tell him what you want him to do and what you want him to do to you.

He also might not have a proper concept of B&D. It has a pretty bad reputation in a lot of uneducated circles. If you want to start with B&D, keep it simple and don't mention whips and chains! My bf started by tying my hands together with a scarf. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Im really inexperienced in the topic, though i think my chat partnrs wanted something like that too. For one, he was just totally mad about licking a pussy, so "forcing" him to do it, riding his face was always a top fav. He had a foot fetish too, so he liked deing told to lick toes or stuff... surely you know what he léikes too, like licking your tits or something, and you can try to "force" him doing that...

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.