Anal domination and Cum Play

Martello

Martello

BernieD

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, i do agree with pretty much everyone here that anal play with a women is by no means gay. And also that his reason for not wanting to try isn't right.

That being said, if he does not want to try it, i think it's his right not to. I personally dont think it's gay, but i would never try it, because to me, it would be one of the biggest turn-off possible, along the line of bestiality and shitting fetishes. I'm not saying here that those that do engage in anal play are animal molesters (or however you'd call them). But i'm saying that for some people, it's a horrible turn-off, one of the worse possible, and that he has the right to refuse doing something that he really doesn't want to. Everybody has a few things they really hate, that might be one of his.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

Well, I think since Zack already saw the comment having to do with cum availability for your food, you two will probably discuss how to do that.
Now, as for the anal play, I really gotta tell you that you're looking at it wrong.
It's not an act of homosexuality if a female sticks her finger/a dildo up a guy's ass. And I know personally that I found anal play to be intimidating at first. The thought of having something up my ass made me squirm. Then I tried it. You'd be surprised how good it really feels.
As long as the anus is properly lubed, and you stretch it properly (use one finger and work it a little bit before gently and slowly adding a second one, or switching from a finger to a thin dildo) it is pretty damn enjoyable.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Zack, I agree and disagree with your assessment of anal play. I'm aware no one has asked me for my opinion but it's become a topic unto itself so I would like to weigh in on it.

I couldn't cares as to how many mess tell me anal play is stimulating, pleasurable or otherwise. Unless it is a medical procedure I will have nothing inserted in or around my ass - ever. I am all about the satisfaction of my partner sexually speaking. However, that is where I draw the line. It's not for any reasons that would entail a conflict in sexual preference. From my self perspective I would actually find it completely humiliating.

I don't think a straight man as a homosexual if he does enjoy prostate and or anal play - more power to you. That just isn't for me what so ever.

For people who are against it by and large in my experience like myself - this is not a "try it you'll love it" experience. I couldn't ever derive pleasure out of something I totally hated the thought of on a personal level.

So, Zack - I hear you; loud and clear. But it doesn't at all make a guy gay for getting into it.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

My master would never let me put my fingers anywhere near his ass ever, its obviously a very hard limit for him and I totally respect that (although, I wish he would at least try it. I've heard that what Seb has described from other sources as well. But you cant win every battle now can you)

anyways, I would have a serious talk between the two of you about anal and see if you can work something out. At worst, the girl half of lookingtolearn can get herself some butt plugs!! :D

man your poor thread has deviated so hard from what you wanted hahaha

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Let me clarify: I'm not suggesting that Zack ought to have anal sex if he really doesn't want to. I have no desire to ever have vaginal sex, even though I understand you straight people find it kinda nice. What I am saying is that he ought to give some real thought to doing it, because it's not what he probably thinks it is and he's missing out on something mighty nice. If he really thinks about it and decides it's a form of pleasure he doesn't want to explore, that's his choice and more power to him.

The only argument for saying that he ought to do it even if he doesn't like it is that his partner would really like to do it, and following Dan Savage, I think partners should be good, giving, and game. But even that's not absolute. Zack has the right to say he really doesn't want to do it.

Fileboom Premium Account

lookingtolearn

Well, hi this is Zack. First off, I want to say that I mean I'm willing to try a lot of things to please her, and I know that anal play isn't technically a homosexual act, it's just I feel wrong about anything being put in my backside. It feels wrong, and I must say even though I haven't met Sebastian, I get a vibe of masculinity from him, and even though he says he likes it, I still feel like, excuse my language, but I would be a bitch. I'm asking for some advice on this right now, since she's still at work, I'll have a talk with her when she gets home.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Ah Zack I feel the same way. Partly but not totally, I wouldn't do it because to me it s a wholly submissive act. Opinions will be various on that detail. But as far as I see it and in my opinion that's just what it is.

I would say of course talk it over and think about it as hard as you can. Sometimes there are things you try out and will never get over. So, fuck go for it but not without thinking it through and talking it over.

Fileboom Premium Account