Anal domination and Cum Play

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Z&c First off, cum is actually good for you. Try looking up "seman benefits".
You'll get lots of back and forth about whether eating cum is good for you or if the benefits are just myths. There are no articles or reference I've found that say it's bad for you. So down the hatch, or rub it on your face and leave it for a while, it is about doing what makes you feel good. It can't hurt.

For composition see this article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/165632/health_benefits_of_semen_pg2.html?cat=52
Not that it matters.

Cold, it should last for about 2 days, but the consistency will change to a more liquid state.

As for the other discussion, I don't mind a woman playing around my ass, but I find myself just to uncomfortable with it to get any real desire to go further. It could very well be a control issue, so I can see Martello's point. I never really thought about it till now.

There was a scene in "American Wedding" where, after a prostate milking at the sperm bank, Stifler begs his dates for it for the rest of the movie. Maybe the message there was, if he could like it maybe you could too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

What I want to do is add his cum to my meal, for example if I'm eating fruit, I want that fruit to be covered in his cum, or whatever I'm eating to be covered in his cum.

I was trying to think of fun things you could do with it and then Sate Sprie reminded me of a post I saw on another forum once.

Get Zack to cum into a small plastic bottle (like the ones in the link bellow), label it special mayonnaise (which is kinda true ;) ) and put it over your food. The best thing is its inconspicuous, so many people have allergies these days all you need to say is you have an allergy to something if your ever asked about it in a restaurant or some place like that.

Label it and always put it back in your bag though...you don't want some sweet old lady putting that all over salad. :p It's brilliant if you enjoy humiliation, even if neither of you are into that it’s still fun. :D

http://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFiles/UserImg\small_39183.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

SubAnna

Damn.. Those are big - especially the last link :O Impressive. Well, maybe Im just a whiner.. Haha, but anyways, as for the first link Im not even sure you would have to go all the way to accomodate.. The last two seem big to me, but then again I am used to looking a diameter, and not circumference so maybe my math is just not working for me :) maybe you should measure him? :D
(but I guess measuring him up to compare with butt plugs should be after you agree to do it ;))

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Oh and as for the enema.. I wouldn't think it would be absolutely necessary either (unless you are actually into it, then it might jsut be fun). Especially not like one of those big 2-4 liter bags.. you could always get one of those bubble syringe type of things (Im really not sure if that is the right term!).. Those are much less water, but again, you might just be wasting time and energy... :)

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Zack, I can understand your anxiety about 'feeling like a bitch'. It's not at all unreasonable, especially with the messages our culture sends about how men and women are supposed to relate sexually. If it really makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. But I'd encourage you to try pushing your boundaries a little bit. There are lots of ways to think about this that might make it more palatable for you. For example, what is more masculine that taking the pleasure that you want? Some gay men like anal sex because getting fucked proves they're tough, that they can take anything their partner gives them. (I remember one piece of erotica where a straight guy getting fucked the first time says "This butt sex stuff isn't for sissies!") For some, anal sex is about defying social conventions, doing what you like and who gives a fuck what other people think?

In a very different vein, constantly maintaining your masculinity can be tiring. You've always got to be in control, be tough, be on show, have the answers, and be the one performing sexually. Being the bottom in anal sex can be an opportunity to take a brief vacation from all of that, to just take off the dominant hat and let someone else be in charge for a little while. A lot of guys who are very type A aggressive personalities outside the bedroom enjoy being sexually submissive precisely because it's a stress release and a place where they don't have to be making decisions.

Have you ever been rimmed, Zack? Some guys (and I assume women) love getting rimmed. The anus is extremely sensitive, with a lot more nerve endings than most body parts, and having someone lick it, or stroke it with a finger tip, can be very pleasurable. Obviously, you want to clean down there with a wash cloth before you ask someone to service that area, but you might try it out. If you enjoy getting rimmed (and for me, getting a good rim job is nearly as good as an decent blow job), you might think about going a little further.

Some guys are anxious about anal sex because of the idea that the anus is 'dirty'. Literally, it does need to be cleaned before anal sex, but for some people, the anus is also figuratively dirty, a body part that should never be touched or explored. My feeling is, if God had wanted the anus to be off-limits, he wouldn't have made playing with and in it so incredibly enjoyable. And all the other orifices do more than one thing, so why not the anus?

Anyway, Zack, my point is, don't write it off out of hand. Treat it like other sexual pleasures. Try it out a little bit and if you find something enjoyable, try a little more. If you try it a couple of times and don't like it, don't do it. Everyone has the right to decide they don't want to do a particular sex act. But you might discover that once you get past your initial anxiety, you really like it.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat a little bit more and ask questions or whatever.

Fileboom Premium Account

Boundperil

Ask Kermit ROFL

19057504-cb2699f89f52600c5dd75a46a940bad1.4a705383-full.jpg

I never get to use that one lol

Fileboom Premium Account