Puppy play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Haha, thanks! :D

I haven't actually had chance to play with them yet, because we haven't done puppy play. My master wanted to do some pussy play last week, but it didn't happen and so I'm hoping that'll be tomorrow instead. He got some cute little cat ears/collar to wear, along with several tight items of my clothing, and wants me to paint him on some whiskers :)

The only problem with him being my Pussy is that I have absolutely no idea what we can do :( When I play puppy, it's easy because dogs are given to doing tricks and obeying commands, but cats are very independent and will not do anything they don't want to do. Anyone got any ideas of what we can do?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Keeshaba

The only problem with him being my Pussy is that I have absolutely no idea what we can do :( When I play puppy, it's easy because dogs are given to doing tricks and obeying commands, but cats are very independent and will not do anything they don't want to do. Anyone got any ideas of what we can do?

That's easy. Find him a string to play with, or a feather if you have it. Roll a little ball for him. If you can make it to the store, get a little ball with a bell in it. :D Pussies like playing with little strings and things. Usually. ;) I even once had a RL cat who liked to fetch. Somehow, I don't think your Pussy would like that, though. Who knows? Have fun with that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Haha, funnily enough I do have a ball with a bell inside, with longish fabric strips attached as I've been using it as a ball gag :D I don't have any feathers or bits of string, and I don't think I have any balls of wool either :( Nor anything adequate for him to eat, so maybe I'll ask him to pick up a small can of tuna unless I can go out to get some tomorrow :)

Fileboom Premium Account