Milking

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Any guys ever been 'milked'?
I was intrigued by the milking pics on here, and Puppy and I decided to have a go, and do you know what she did?
It was so cute, she got us a milking pail. :D
A tiny little metal bucket like they milk cows in.
I really had a good time with that experience, it was kind of strange, with the pail there under my genitals, and as she was teasing my balls and jerking and caressing my cock, I felt sort of humiliated and excited at the same time. It felt like it was a 'formal' job of work, to get my mess up, if that makes sense.
The icing on the cake, so to speak, was the noise of my jet of cum as it hit the pail.
Wonderful. :D Recommended.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

WmaGuy

That's one thing I've never tried that I have always been intrigued by....I would love to do it in the submissive role - if I one day find someone comfortable with the switch...

InnocentFacade: There are ways to induce lactation without being pregnant. I have never done it with anyone I was with, but I have friends who have done it. It requires some patience and can be done naturally- without hormones or drugs. They didn't do it for the kink of it, (at least that was not their primary goal as far as I know). They adopted a baby and she wanted to breast-feed. I remember they bought a medical grade breast pump and she also changed her diet dramatically. It worked and she breast-fed her adopted baby successfully.

My last girlfriend had a medical condition, (Prolactinoma), which tricked her body into lactating quite frequently. It was a potentially serious medical condition which we were both glad was resolved in the end, but we did have some fun with it while it lasted. Afterwards, we were able to get it going again, (though far less frequently and far less volume), by some dedicated breast play, (everyone wins)... :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

InnocentFacade: There are ways to induce lactation without being pregnant. I have never done it with anyone I was with, but I have friends who have done it. It requires some patience and can be done naturally- without hormones or drugs.

Yeah, thank god it's possible.... doesn't ever have to do anything with disgusting pregnancy.

Not at all interested in this stuff, though.... was thinking this thread had to do with lactation. :l Like, something like this, maybe, lol. :p Now wouldn't it be nice with a cup of yunnan tea with warmed girlfriend milk?

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• moe 86708 breasts errors jpeg_artifacts lactation maid nipples open_shirt panty_pull pussy thighhigh
    112.1 KB · Views: 81

Cheers M. Jey, and IF, of course you can tack your thread on this, we are all friends here. :cool:
I guess it's the same as getting jacked off really, but with a few bells and whistles.
I just like the formality of it, maybe a scenario could be done, where the 'classy lady' milks the guy's cum up, with latex gloves, and is totally disgusted by the whole process. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

So how is milking different from just getting jacked off?

Well, it's a bit different...True "milking" usually involves a skilled partner - familiar with the ways of prostate massage...Done properly, this alone can cause ejaculation, without touching the penis whatsoever and in some cases, that's the point. It does not always work and sometimes needs to be coupled with stroking on the penis, but when it does, it's supposed to be quite something....The closest I have come to this was during some anal play, some moons ago, I just let go...Nothing was even touching my penis...

Fileboom Premium Account