Puppy play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Haha, see if this pic will change your master's mind!

Edit: removed.

Sometimes, if I finish all my dinner, my master will give me some doggy chocolate drops (Cadbury's Buttons, not real doggy treats) as a reward. He will feed them to me by hand, make me beg for them, or balance one on my nose and have me try to catch it without it dropping to the floor :D

He is also taken with the idea of playing Pussy to my Puppy; we were going to do this last night, but the problem with cats is that you can't make them do anything :( Shame really, because I was going to have him eat some tuna and drink some milk from bowls on the floor, and wear my fish skeleton pendant instead of a collar. He wants to find a cat mask to wear, but the only ones I've seen are cute little girly ones :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It is a bit messy, and yeah, my pigtails (puppy ears! :D) have got in the food on occasion. When I was a kid, my mother bred spaniels, and to keep their ears from getting messy, she would pin them back with a clothes peg! That won't really work for me, so I kind of pull the pigtails back, and knot them up out of the way. But I still get a messy face, so my master has to wet a load of tissues to clean me up! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account