Puppy stuff with gender confusion?

kaibunny94

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I feel thoroughly foolish about this really. I have been interested for sometime in Becoming a pet dog. I understand that the play aspect and things related to this would all work out fine...

In my current human form I am a Pansexual but I am sexual a Receiver, I dont like my man part particularly but I dont want to have a sex change i have a hole and that has been good enough. I was just wondering due to the fact most tails are linked to that hole. the logistics of being a gay puppy. If no one has really looked into it thats fine. i was just wondering.

Thanks.

Kaibun.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

For'Eva

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I feel thoroughly foolish about this really. I have been interested for sometime in Becoming a pet dog. I understand that the play aspect and things related to this would all work out fine...

In my current human form I am a Pansexual but I am sexual a Receiver, I dont like my man part particularly but I dont want to have a sex change i have a hole and that has been good enough. I was just wondering due to the fact most tails are linked to that hole. the logistics of being a gay puppy. If no one has really looked into it thats fine. i was just wondering.

Thanks.

Kaibun.

I think it makes sense. Just like a dog wags his tail when happy, your tail gets hard when you're excited about your Giver giving you attention.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account