Puppy play

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh, I don't know about any specific community, but I was referring to people in general. Most "regular" couples I know would be willing to try some vaguely BDSM-ey things like spankings, but roleplaying as an animal, not so much. That makes it pretty uncommon in my eyes, and somewhat remarkable when you find a person who is into the same type and atmosphere in animal play as you are. Maybe it's not so hard to find someone who is so much like you if you use BDSM personals, but that never crossed my mind when I was typing up my response; I just assumed everyone met the old-fashioned way in real life, haha.

Sorry I misunderstood your motives behind the comment. Thank you for explaining it to me

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Maeve

Not sure how appropriate ebay-linking is on this site... but I tried a search for "dog toy sausage" and saw a couple of toys linked with rope on there... maybe you could find it that way?

Just to make this post topic-appropriate, I've never done anything like this myself... And being new to this I don't know if I would enjoy it or not. But I'm always open if someone wanted to try. lol

Fileboom Premium Account

I did puppy play this weekend for the first time in weeks. Usually I ruin it by speaking, but this time I didn't. I surprised my master with a toy I bought, a squeaky rubber chop on a rope, so we played fetch, and he started saying about how Puppy is going to be mated (he loved the tiny pants I was wearing and needed an excuse to touch me! :D)

Funny actually, there's a show I'm actually watching as I write this, called 'My Life As An Animal' where humans have to 'become' animals for several days. This episode is about working dogs, including border collies (my breed) and I'm learning a lot of stuff from this show which is proving useful in our games, how to be more realistic in my role and so on. I'm really quite proud of that :)

Fileboom Premium Account