Costumes and role play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Since meeting my master, we have created and built up quite a collection of different 'characters', each with their own costume, who we then dress up as and take on a different identity.

Among these, we have Puppy of course (a little border collie puppy, as in my av) and Pussy (a scruffy black and white alley cat, who harasses poor Puppy). Then we have my 'little soldier', a nervous young boy questioning his sexuality, a naughty little cat burglar and his victim, another, really nasty burglar, a gangster's wife and henchman, a vile little chav bitch, a very classy but nasty older woman who doubles as a nurse, the silent, anonymous 'Ghost', the kind but firm teacher and his disobedient pupil, a prostitute and her client...and now we're discussing adding a freedom fighter and maybe also a terrorist to that list.

One of the best things about these characters, is that we don't just use one once and never again. Each one gets used as regularly as we can do so, with enough space in between to keep that character fresh, and using another in the meantime. We have become quite attached to these characters, so much so that we feel strangely sad about the fact that one of these will, in a way, be meeting their end; the little cat burglar, who has twice broken into a man's home and forced him to question his sexuality, but is about to be unmasked and exposed as being female. And we have no idea if it's normal to feel this way, or if we're just being silly :(

With all these characters (and no doubt there are some I've forgotten to mention!) we could probably start up some kind of warped BDSM sketch show or something! :D

Does anyone else share our passion for adopting new personas?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sub4Life

My master is Russian, he moved here when he was twenty eight, and he pretends he is an officer with the KGB, and I am his little American prisoner, and he "interogates" me. ^-^.

I absolutly love it, especially when he makes me get on my hands and knees and kiss his work boots :).

We dont really get into costume though, but he tells me which outfit he wants me to wear.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

Omg, we just tried out a new one and I thought I'd share, lol

He came home last night and was confusing the hell out of me. He started talking about my family owing him money and all this stuff and I was like "what the hell are you talking about." Which earned me a nice slap across the face and then he tied me up, and started talking about paying off my families debt.

I eventually caught on and played along, and now He has a new character. I can't figure out who I like more, Mr. KGB. or my Russian mobster ^-^

Fileboom Premium Account

Omg, we just tried out a new one and I thought I'd share, lol

He came home last night and was confusing the hell out of me. He started talking about my family owing him money and all this stuff and I was like "what the hell are you talking about." Which earned me a nice slap across the face and then he tied me up, and started talking about paying off my families debt.

I eventually caught on and played along, and now He has a new character. I can't figure out who I like more, Mr. KGB. or my Russian mobster ^-^

Owing money and Russian mobsters . . . . . you must have read our minds. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

.... He seems to think I won't be able to keep a straight face or keep from laughing. I can't wait to prove Him wrong! :D

I thought this at first, but if you put your mind to it, and believe in your character, it is remarkably easy not to laugh, more so if your playmate is in character as well.
If you start in separate rooms, take a few moments to think about your storyline, take a few deep breaths and go for it . . . . it's excellent fun. :D
If all else fails, a slap across the face usually regains the focus. :cool:

Fileboom Premium Account