Puppy play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maybe tomorrow ;)

Well, it seems there is a large pet store opening in my master's town, so he's planning on taking me there one day, to pick myself out some toys to play with :D Only thing is, he doesn't want me to crawl round on all fours on my collar and lead :(

Also, he wants to take me to a secluded picnic area for 'walkies' when the weather warms up. But he wants me to wear my collar and lead in the car, the end of the lead in his hand, and plans on pulling up alongside the first 'respectable' young man he sees, and have me ask for directions to the picnic site... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

I've never considered animal play of any sort, and to be honest, neither my boyfriend nor I would get anything out of it besides a new experience, but reading about what you girls engage in is fascinating and totally adorable nonetheless. It's always sweet to hear about people with uncommon fantasies who have found a loving partner with the exact same fantasy!

Ummm, puppy play is actually very common in this lifestyle. I read more about puppy play than anything

Fileboom Premium Account

Leilani

Ummm, puppy play is actually very common in this lifestyle. I read more about puppy play than anything

Oh, I don't know about any specific community, but I was referring to people in general. Most "regular" couples I know would be willing to try some vaguely BDSM-ey things like spankings, but roleplaying as an animal, not so much. That makes it pretty uncommon in my eyes, and somewhat remarkable when you find a person who is into the same type and atmosphere in animal play as you are. Maybe it's not so hard to find someone who is so much like you if you use BDSM personals, but that never crossed my mind when I was typing up my response; I just assumed everyone met the old-fashioned way in real life, haha.

Fileboom Premium Account

My master likes the thought of playing Pussy...one day, he wants us to both be in our animal roles, and really act like animals, circling and sniffing at each other, displaying hostility, curiosity or any other reaction animals display on first meeting each other. I'm really excited about making him up, by painting him a little black pussycat nose, and a few whiskers too! :D

Fileboom Premium Account