Puppy play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, my master became a lovely, slinky little black cat for me last night, with whiskers, ears, a little black nose and collar (no tail though :() And I couldn't get over how realistic he was, taking on all the cat traits: affection, content, laziness, playful, and a bit attitudey too. I gave him some tuna to eat, and rolled a little ball with a bell inside for him, teased him with a string, driving himself mental chasing it...I couldn't get over it.

Something I'd love to do one day, is have me as Puppy and him as Pussy, playing together, being looked after by someone who takes us both in, and puts bowls of food down for us, that sort of thing. We're half wondering now if we can find someone who could do this for us one day, nothing sexual, just someone who would like to babysit two rather unusual pets for an evening :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Shame you don't live closer then :(

Funny you should mention 'furries' though, because after the game was over last night, we got to talking about whether or not this is what we would consider ourselves to be. As far as we're aware (and someone please correct this if it's wrong), you can only call yourself a furry if you dress up in a full animal costume, which we don't, and actually live that way, which, again, we don't. We don't even do puppy play as much as we used to :(

Fileboom Premium Account

KinkyPink

Shame you don't live closer then :(

Funny you should mention 'furries' though, because after the game was over last night, we got to talking about whether or not this is what we would consider ourselves to be. As far as we're aware (and someone please correct this if it's wrong), you can only call yourself a furry if you dress up in a full animal costume, which we don't, and actually live that way, which, again, we don't. We don't even do puppy play as much as we used to :(

I always thought that furry thing was more of a cosplay than roleplay. :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account