Puppy play

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shame you don't live closer then :(

Funny you should mention 'furries' though, because after the game was over last night, we got to talking about whether or not this is what we would consider ourselves to be. As far as we're aware (and someone please correct this if it's wrong), you can only call yourself a furry if you dress up in a full animal costume, which we don't, and actually live that way, which, again, we don't. We don't even do puppy play as much as we used to :(

What it means to be furry

Someone who says they are furry is generally expressing an interest in anthropomorphic animals and/or creatures.

Unfavorable attention from the media has created a negative stereotype of a furry. Contrary to how a Furry is portrayed in pop culture and mass media, how deep or meaningful an interest in Furry is varies greatly from person to person. Also, the depth of a person's interest in the fandom, and what ultimately makes them furry, is specific to each individual. Below is a list of common interests with which a fur is likely to identify. A furry may be interested in any or all of them, to any degree.

Cartoons and games
- such as sly cooper, star fox, bugs or babs bunny, etc.
Spirituality - having a spiritual connection to a specific animal and donning characteristics of that animal to obtain some spiritual or emotional means.
Art and creativity - interested only in the creative aspects of the furry fandom.
Fursuiting - Some furries enjoy the practice of dressing up in a costume that is typically designed after a fursona. Some furries opt to wear a "partial" suit, consisting of a head, tail, and paws, instead of a full fur suit; others may just wear a tail or various other pieces.
Sexuality - the sexual attraction to anthropomorphic animals is a part of what makes them furry. Commonly referred to as "Burned Furs" to create a clear distinction between these furries and the rest of the community.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hmm...for me at least, only the spirituality thing really comes into it. I have a deep love/understanding/empathy with animals. And my costume, if you can really call it that, is more human things, like for example pigtails for puppy ears. I really don't think I could call myself a furry.

I went out and got myself something puppy related today, but I'm not going to say what it is because I want to surprise my master with it at the weekend.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Nyx

Not sure really. All I can suggest is talk to him, tell him how much you enjoyed it and would love to try again.

For myself, I'm planning on 'switching', to become a Pussy for a short time. When my master played Pussy for me, I could see that he was not only enjoying it, but had truly absorbed himself into his role. It looked like so much fun, so I want to have a go, and try out the dangly mouse on a stick that I bought us a little while ago :)

Fileboom Premium Account