Online Slaves

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm...unfortunately this online relationship thing isn't working out as well as we'd hoped. We've decided to give up on it because it's not the same as a real life BDSM relationship. Plus, without a webcam and so on, I'm not able to prove what I'm doing, and it's too weird for me to give myself physical pain on command, when it's so much better to have someone else administering it. We're disappointed that it hasn't worked out, but hey, it's better to try and fail, than not try at all :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I tried it once, several months ago, with a belt that fastened with long leather strands. I doubled it up to make a flogger, and tried it out on my arse. Unfortunately, my aim was very poor, plus my master wanted to be the one to do it to me, and I think he might have been upset because at the time, we weren't able to get together even socially, never mind for kinky play :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

yeah, online S/m relationships seldom work out. I've found that only humiliating relationships,w here you can have them do things to prove they have completed a task, such as have them perform acts where a public access cam is close to them, that you can view at a specific time, or to have them send you physical proof of every action...

usually, its fun for roleplay, but in the long haul, it never works out.

Fileboom Premium Account

Thank you mistress :)

I have decided that I'm not happy reading this kind of thing from OLP. I was ok for a while, but now its playing on my mind.
Mistress Phantasm is a gorgeous lady, and I am starting to think that if she didn't live on the other side of the world to us, I would probably have to start looking for a new puppy to love and care for.

I have also decided that this can no longer go unpunished. I try to be a good Master, and do my best, and now this.

ONE master. That is set in stone.

Heres the thing . . . To humiliate Puppy as well as punish her, I am opening her punishment up to the forum. You tell me in a post or a pm what you think she deserves for upsetting her Master.

The winner will be sent a pic of said punishment.
Thanking you all in advance.

[Mistress Phantasm, you, of course, are also welcome to contribute].

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: