I feel guilty.

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Perhaps it is a lack of training on my part to question my Masters and their punishments. It is the way I was trained. I like to debate. It keeps my mind fresh and active.

Whenever he is adding on more punishments, is it because you have "trained" him to be this way? Is it something he is used to doing now?
Trained him? Umm, I don't think so. He, umm, seemed to do this from the first punishment he gave me. He finally got tired of me asking him why he did this or that, since i knew we were both new to it, and he gagged me to stop the questions.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Prissy, there comes a point when YOU over think the situation. Constantly asking for suggestions would only go to further the fact that he feels the way he does if that is the case. Subspace was right with his first response. The best suggestion is simply to "SUBMIT."

do things he would want you to do without his having to ask. Do everything he asks, the moment he asks without hesitation, and be THANKFUL that he cares enough to punish you when you do wrong. Forget about being dominant, you need to choose a role to play, because its become obvious that you can't handle life on both sides of the fence.

As far as overdoing a punishment, sure. if its a new sub, who makes a mistake, a punishment like i said before would be harsh, but if its a sub like you, who constantly disobeys and refuses to learn from the corrective actions i may take, then no, It would not be overdoing it, no matter how harsh you consider it. Who are you to tell your master what to do? Who are you to question his desires? who are you to question his commands?

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Who am I to question his commands? I am..., nothing.... Nothing at all.... Maybe I am..., just not cut out for..., Either role..................................................................

I know not how to please Master as he mind is everchanging..., I cannot even please him by doing as he asks.... As I never seem tyo be able to get anything good.

I have no reason to question anything, nbot even my own selfish desires and whims.

Is this what you have been trying to get me to realize, everyone?

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Seriously though Subspace, if you got tied up, for two whole days, because of asking for a pillow, a feew times, and/or swearing once....?

I have to respond with why did you feel it necessary to not submit to such a relatively simple demand. It goes back to my previous statement the the punishment often outweighs the infraction on purpose. Because it was so simple to just submit to no pillow your Master had to drive the point home even if it seemed harsh.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Sparrow69

Who am I to question his commands? I am..., nothing.... Nothing at all.... Maybe I am..., just not cut out for..., Either role..................................................................
Or maybe you just need to suck it up and stop whining.

I know not how to please Master as he mind is everchanging..., I cannot even please him by doing as he asks.... As I never seem tyo be able to get anything good.

Let's focus on the bold part... do you ever do what he asks without an argument or a dispute or a conversation of some sort? It seems to me from all the conversations you've posted here the answer to that is probably no, and there in lay the problem. Try this... "yes master" and just do it, get it over with even if you don't agree with it or enjoy it, and move on. then its not dwelled upon and in need of months worth of discussion.

I have no reason to question anything, nbot even my own selfish desires and whims.

Is this what you have been trying to get me to realize, everyone?
What I have been trying to get you to realize, i cant answer for anyone else, is that not everything is about Prissy. most of the time, it has nothing to do with your master, and if it doesn't, it should.

I'm not trying to be cruel or heartless, I simply don't pull punches and i refuse to sugarcoat things. You ask a question, there's the answer. I enjoy talking to you, and I enjoy our conversations, but sometimes, as I said, you Over think the situation and drive it to far. I think this is one of those times. you took constructive, positive criticism and try to analyze it and pick it apart and make mountains out of mole hills. No one loves a drama queen, unless they are dressed in comical drag....

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Or maybe you just need to suck it up and stop whining.okay

Let's focus on the bold part... do you ever do what he asks without an argument or a dispute or a conversation of some sort? It seems to me from all the conversations you've posted here the answer to that is probably no, and there in lay the problem. Try this... "yes master" and just do it, get it over with even if you don't agree with it or enjoy it, and move on. then its not dwelled upon and in need of months worth of discussion.hmmm, I guess recently I haven't, now the commands are more strenuous. I will keep that in mind. NO better yet, I will work on it until it becomes almost like second nature.

What I have been trying to get you to realize, i cant answer for anyone else, is that not everything is about Prissy. most of the time, it has nothing to do with your master, and if it doesn't, it should.Umm, example of what isn't about him? I seriously think I missed something.

I'm not trying to be cruel or heartless, I simply don't pull punches and i refuse to sugarcoat things. You ask a question, there's the answer. I enjoy talking to you, and I enjoy our conversations, but sometimes, as I said, you Over think the situation and drive it to far. I think this is one of those times. you took constructive, positive criticism and try to analyze it and pick it apart and make mountains out of mole hills. No one loves a drama queen, unless they are dressed in comical drag....this is why I always look forward to our conversationals. You usually help me, even if it stings worse than a hive full of bees.

Thank you, and everyone else for the help you have given. I do believe I know what I need to do..., even if it gives me a lot of anguish until it becomes natural, again.

Fileboom Premium Account