Online Slaves

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by PuppyPuppyPuppy, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Master said I could have a slave of my own but he wanted me to wait until I moved. I misunderstood him and took an online slave. Master is okay with it for now because, "the internet is not the real world."

So, I have this slave online but his internet connection is unreliable at best. He cannot use webcams and I don't think he has a camera of his own. Sometimes we get disconnected (usually more than once) when we are trying to have a session. How does one go about being a Master/Mistress when this is the case? Are there any suggestions for making this relationship work?

PS I've known this guy for (I think) nearly a year, maybe just over. We've never met in person but he is from a city near mine. He lives overseas right now because he has a job in the military. He seems like he will make a good, loyal slave, it is just so difficult to try to train him online. How can I break him if I can't beat him? Any tips, ideas, and/or pointers welcomed! :)

2. Hmm...I've done stuff like this, but by text message rather than online, and it was only a bit of fun, nothing proper. Unless you have cameras and videos, you'd have no proof they were doing what they claimed to be doing :(

3. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

OLP, I never told you that it had to stay secret HERE, only other less relevant forums. You will be severely reprimanded at the next available opportunity that does not conflict with your RL Master.

4. Sorry mistress. I thought you wanted me to keep our online relationship a secret :(

5. He calls me when time permits. I think I'm going to have him get a camera to take pictures with.

Also, couldn't help but notice that Phantasm is Puppy's OL Mistress. Puppy, does your Master ever get upset by this? Does it make him feel like he is sharing you? How would you say this affects your relationship with your Master?

6. sgtduro1

sgtduro1 New Member

hello all i am PuppyPuppyPuppy slave from the miltary and i am willing to do as she wishes

7. Puppy3, Phanty and I have known each other on forums for a good few months now, and have flirted a bit in that time, and decided we'd like to try a proper online thing and see how it went. We only began our relationship yesterday after discussing it, and my master is fine with it because he knows her too, so at the moment we're still in the 'testing the waters' stage.

8. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

Indeed. Making mistakes so early, OLP, I hope you're a fast learner. Stand by and await further instruction.

9. I will, mistress. And I am a fast learner. But you have to remember that this is my first online relationship, so not yet 100% sure of myself.

10. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

That will come in time. You're doing better than expected so far.

11. Thank you mistress :)

12. Hmm...unfortunately this online relationship thing isn't working out as well as we'd hoped. We've decided to give up on it because it's not the same as a real life BDSM relationship. Plus, without a webcam and so on, I'm not able to prove what I'm doing, and it's too weird for me to give myself physical pain on command, when it's so much better to have someone else administering it. We're disappointed that it hasn't worked out, but hey, it's better to try and fail, than not try at all :)

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

Some people do like to administer pain to themselves

14. I tried it once, several months ago, with a belt that fastened with long leather strands. I doubled it up to make a flogger, and tried it out on my arse. Unfortunately, my aim was very poor, plus my master wanted to be the one to do it to me, and I think he might have been upset because at the time, we weren't able to get together even socially, never mind for kinky play :(

15. Prissy

Prissy Member

Awwww