Online Slaves

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Master said I could have a slave of my own but he wanted me to wait until I moved. I misunderstood him and took an online slave. Master is okay with it for now because, "the internet is not the real world."

So, I have this slave online but his internet connection is unreliable at best. He cannot use webcams and I don't think he has a camera of his own. Sometimes we get disconnected (usually more than once) when we are trying to have a session. How does one go about being a Master/Mistress when this is the case? Are there any suggestions for making this relationship work?

PS I've known this guy for (I think) nearly a year, maybe just over. We've never met in person but he is from a city near mine. He lives overseas right now because he has a job in the military. He seems like he will make a good, loyal slave, it is just so difficult to try to train him online. How can I break him if I can't beat him? Any tips, ideas, and/or pointers welcomed! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Puppy3, Phanty and I have known each other on forums for a good few months now, and have flirted a bit in that time, and decided we'd like to try a proper online thing and see how it went. We only began our relationship yesterday after discussing it, and my master is fine with it because he knows her too, so at the moment we're still in the 'testing the waters' stage.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account