How old were you at that time?

How old were you when you felt an interest to BDSM theme?

• <16

Votes: 135 55.3%
  • 16-21

Votes: 75 30.7%
  • 22-30

Votes: 18 7.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 50<

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was 12 when a couple of guys came to my house before school and we ended up skipping out and goofing around at my house. Over the course of the day, we eventually got naked and had jerking off contests. In the late afternoon, they both made me suck them off.

THey came the next morning and I missed another day of school sucking them off over and over again. At lunch time, they called some more guys and I spent the afternoon giving multiple blowjobs to about five guys.

I spent much of junior high and high school sucking cock. A few guys even had me give their new girlfriends pointers.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Very young:p under 10, i suppose, though never knew what to call it. I remember playing with my Barbie dolls rape scenes and stuff... my sis would never understand why i may like that.

While im still a virgin- never found a partner i would trust enough - i am really turned up by watching and thinking of light bondage... I would definitaly make a sub, though not a real one, i dont like pain , though love the idea of being exposed, humiliated tied... I would only let someone i trust and love do i - so i can be sure he would do only what i like too. But im sure once i find one, i will try.

So, im not sure if my "vote" counts or not.

Fileboom Premium Account

Submissive

Very young:p under 10, i suppose, though never knew what to call it. I remember playing with my Barbie dolls rape scenes and stuff... my sis would never understand why i may like that.

While im still a virgin- never found a partner i would trust enough - i am really turned up by watching and thinking of light bondage... I would definitaly make a sub, though not a real one, i dont like pain , though love the idea of being exposed, humiliated tied... I would only let someone i trust and love do i - so i can be sure he would do only what i like too. But im sure once i find one, i will try.

So, im not sure if my "vote" counts or not.

Of course your vote counts. We all have to start somewhere some time.
I'm still a virgin myself and also looking for the right man I can love and trust.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for.

Fileboom Premium Account

bettie_slave

It started at a very young age for me, I've always loved older men, and love age play. I had many a rape fantasies from the age of 8. I remember being in my neighbours garden, touching myself cause I thought he was watching, when I was about 14. I have always had a thing for men in authority, such as teachers etc. I always thought I was sick, but it's just a fetish :).

Bettie. xx

Fileboom Premium Account