How old were you at that time?

How old were you when you felt an interest to BDSM theme?

• <16

Votes: 135 55.3%
  • 16-21

Votes: 75 30.7%
  • 22-30

Votes: 18 7.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 50<

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Stargazer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's wierd... I can remember being very very young when I found it exciting to be tied up. I was probably as young as seven or eight when I would use clothes to tie my feet together at night time. Of course, being young and inexperienced, it wasn't particularly secure and I used to wake up in the morning with loads of knotted jumpers in my bed.

As a young teenager I discovered sexual arousal and managed to connect basic self bondage with masturbation, at fourteen I bought a set of cheapo metal handcuffs and cut the safety latch out of them and at eighteen, using some padlocks and a few lengths of chain lost my virginity to the woman who's now my wife.

The fact I started having a fascination with restraint when I was so young makes me wonder whether I'm a nut-case or just destined to be submissive despite current circumstances are trying to prevent it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

While I can't recall any specific early memories there was already a leather/BDSM theme in my head when I first started masturbating around 11-12. I was also incorporating some BDSM elements into my relationship with my first girlfriend at 15 (light bondage, blindfolds, menstrual worship, etc), but that was before the internet so we really weren't able to do most kinky things because we were just plain ignorant of them (kids today have no idea how much like sucked back yonder).

Fileboom Premium Account

N

nix

ever since I was little I used to like being sat on and (pointlessly) ordered around by people, and when I was in my early teens I had a few friends who enjoyed doing all kinds of (very tame in retrospect) dominating things to me in private. It was around then that I realised what it was that I was doing and enjoying and I've never looked back.
I'm a firm believer in women being the superior sex to us men, but I still count myself as a switch because submissive women still get me hard - but in the way that people like watching violent films. they disagree with the violence, but still find the film exciting - if you get what I mean.

Fileboom Premium Account

yasha32

i was raised in a, for lack of a better term, crappy household where spanking (more like kicking our ass) was normal. The whole idea of bdsm scared me up until juinor year of high school when my current fiance called me master and bought herself a collar and leash. this was a whole new way to look at everything, and since then we've been hooked.

Fileboom Premium Account