How old were you at that time?

How old were you when you felt an interest to BDSM theme?

• <16

Votes: 135 55.3%
  • 16-21

Votes: 75 30.7%
  • 22-30

Votes: 18 7.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 50<

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

SpiritedSub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was really really young when I started having fantasies about slavery.... probably about 6 or 7. I saw the movie "Roots" when I was 8 or 9 and when I saw the scene where the master took the slave girl into the back room, I was incredibly turned on. I was envious of the slave girl, wanted to BE her, and desperately wanted to see what was happening in the back room. ("Roots," of course, is a historical film and naturally does not show anything sexual). I know, it's sick. I am sick.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

HereInBama

I can remember being around 5 or so and we would go to a friend of the families house. They had 2 daughters, we would go to their room while our parents were watching....giving away some age here....8mm films in the living room. We would take turns tieing the youngest ,6 maybe, to the bed and "raping" her. At that age what do you really know about sex? It was all with clothes on but to this day I can still remember the excitment that run through my body, the flush feeling. Shortly after that I noticed that I done just about anything to cause myself pain. I started taking knives and making small cuts on my shins, after that got boring I moved on to hitting them with bats, hammers and just about anythign else that was hard. The rush was like no other. When I started to realize what sex was, it made the rush even greater. I would jerk off and squeeze my balls tilll I felt like throwing up. Naturally most of the girls I liked in school thought it was a bit weird. Very few wanted to be tied up, and those that did did'nt like the pain. Luckily my wife now gets in the mood every now and then to be spanked and tied up. It helps some but the longing is still there, the need to inflict pain on someone that is helpless while inflicting pain upon myself. Strictly in an exciting way of course. It's not near as fun if you have to worry about the police later.lol. Anyway, now that I feel as though I'm sick in the head. Yall have a great day. James

Fileboom Premium Account

I was about 8 years old when I realised I was excited by bondage, but at that time I had no idea why it felt this way to me. By the time I was 13, I had a better idea and started practicing self bondage and masturbating, but this wasn't satisfying enough.

I was 17 before I finally found someone who was willing to tie me up, after about 2 years of unsuccessfully trying to find someone to do this for me. But following the breakdown of the relationship that developed, I began to lose faith again as although other guys would tie me up, spank me and so on, their hearts weren't in it, and this was frustrating as by this point I wanted to experiment further, with things like nipple clamps for example.

It's only with my new master that I am not only getting to be tied and gagged all the time without needing to say this is what I want, but he is taking as much enjoyment from it as I am, and is teaching me a lot of new things, some things I had been wanting to do for years, and some things I had never even imagined possible.

So, although I have been interested in this for a long time, it's taken nearly 10 years between getting started and getting what I really want/need...better late than never though, I suppose! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

dusk

For as long as I can remember I've had fantasies about being mind controlled and being made to do degrading things against my will. When I was about 8-9 me and my friends used to play games at break time based on the demon headmaster books our teacher read to us.

But the thing that really awoke my feelings was when I read a fan fic at about the age of 13 where one of the girls is kidnapped and has her will broke down till she's turned into a willing slave for the enemy.

Seeing her captors destroy her confidence in her friends and twist her dreams till she begun enjoying what was being done to her was such a turn on! And maybe not in the way I was expecting ;) ...

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

i can't honestly remember a time i didn't think about some sort of bdsm fantasy. in fact, it was rather funny: a girl i used to know a very long time ago just found me through a social network (we used to be best friends in preschool/kindergarden before her family moved out of country); she said "what was wrong with you? remember those castles we used to build and all of those really MEAN things you put in them?" i just had to sort of laugh it off, but it's true.

i think the very first time i *realized* it was a sexual thing was when my mother was watching The King & I and there is that slave near-whipping scene. i think i was around 7 maybe?

Fileboom Premium Account