New to BDSM

Colorful

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, Im 21 years old and Im from Peru. Ive been always an open minded guy.

Im in a 6 years relation ship but things gone wrong lately and were taking a break.
In the sexual aspect, everything became dull and boring with my gf, it was my fault. I kinda lost interest in sex, and now I think that this might be a good alternative for spicing our sexual life.

I had spank, hit, and that kind of things before. Me and my gf talked about BDSM before. She really enjoys being treated like shes my sexual slave, and I do enjoy humillitiang and faking rape during sex. So some time ago she told me to buy things like whips and handcuffs, but never got to buy them.

Most of times, I take the domination part while she only obeys. But I also like to be dominated by her from time to time (like 90% for me, 10% for her)

So, how do I start?

Btw, Im a feet fetish :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think is not your fault, in a 6 years relation i guess is normal. As you said you need to change something in the sexual act.
Does she do anal ? Try a group sex ....

I don't recommend group sex as a way to fix an ailing relationship. Opening a relationship up can be a complete disaster unless the couple has started addressing the underlying problems already. So discuss what's wrong, figure out how to get the communication working, and then discuss spicing things up. My basic rule is, if a relationship is having trouble, focus on communication first, and then once that part is improving, consider new forms of play.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account