Curious, how many of you...?

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As I'm sure you all know by now, I have been doing a lot of in depth thinking lately and I got to wondering, how many of you have always had a Dom or sub tendency and how many were never interested in this lifestyle until a significant other (or someone/something else) introduced you? How did you move from that fantasy to the lifestyle?

For myself, looking back through my life, I can now see that I have always had submissive tendencies. Even before my first sexual encounters, my fantasies all related to being dominated. Gradually over time it became a larger element in my desires until it finally became such a strong need that I could no longer keep quiet. When I was younger, I had no words for what I was feeling, what I wanted. I thought I was the odd man out and that something had to be wrong with me. There were times I felt dirty, guilty, and was thoroughly disgusted with myself for wanting such things. As I explored the internet, I finally discovered what it was that I had been craving all these years. And after searching sites and reading articles and first hand experiences (and now this new book :) ) I began to learn what a true D/s relationship was. I came to the realization that I wasn't so odd, that D/s relationships are not abusive, but loving and nurturing. That when done right, we can see right into our partner's soul.
(Of course there are the kinky fun parts too :D )

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sate_Sprie

I think I've always had sub tendencies, although I never had a name for it. I didn't like the pain and punishment aspect of it back then as much as I do now, that came along with actually pursuing it. It wasn't a pursued passion of mine, however, until my husband mentioned he was into it. I was already fond of him choking me and telling me what to do, so I guess he was testing the waters. ^_^

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I only realized recently that I was dominant, when a guy I was talking to online offered himself to me as a slave after I told him that like being a little aggressive in bed. I got wildly turned on by his offer and when I started wondering why, a light bulb went on and all these scattered parts of me suddenly made sense organized around the idea of being in control. You would have thought that the fact that I used to occasionally fantasize about tying guys up and beating them would have clued me in to my dominance, but no, somehow it took me 20 years to realize it.

Fileboom Premium Account

sluttysub

Haha, SLP, you are so right! My husband tells me I'm a closet bi because I can get so turned on by other girls Edit: or at least the thought and visuals, I have yet to enjoy that pleasure. (another good fantasy of mine, but that's another post, lol).

Handcuff - good luck! :)

" You would have thought that the fact that I used to occasionally fantasize about tying guys up and beating them would have clued me in to my dominance"
Yes, Sebastian, that would be a huge hint! ;) Glad you have discovered it though!

"The problem is other people who don't see it as such a normal thing"
You are so right, Andy. I think this is why it has taken me so long to get the courage to bring this from the fantasy world into reality. I also think a lot of my feelings of disgust may have come from my strict upbringing. My father was a pastor and sex was very much a no-no. The impression I got was that it was to be limited and kinkiness was dirty. I'm glad to be finding myself though, no longer relying or allowing how I was raised to effect all of my decisions and feelings.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Hopehavoc

I never really thought about it in a sexual sense until recently. I knew that I liked being in control of men and I knew that I didn't mind if a girl was more controlling, in a relationship sense. But, I never extended these thoughts into the bedroom. When a girlfriend brought it up, it all made sense to me.

But, even having never really thought about it...I always knew that I was switch. Always knew that I could just as easily be in or out of control.

Fileboom Premium Account