How old were you at that time?

How old were you when you felt an interest to BDSM theme?

• <16

Votes: 135 55.3%
  • 16-21

Votes: 75 30.7%
  • 22-30

Votes: 18 7.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 50<

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

gwendoline

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

How old

I am in my late 50s now but still clearly remember my excitement at BDSM thoughts in my teens, by the time I was 18 I had experimented a lot with self bondage and self flagellation and was also very keen on wearing woman’s underwear.

The joy of slipping on a set of pretty bra and panties, gagging myself and then gently whipping my back, my legs and my tummy with a soft leather flogger. Then of course the pleasure would build up and the self inflicted strokes would get harder and include my pantied cock and balls and sometimes I would cum from just from the whipping.

I was about 19 when I visited a pro Domme for the first time but the session was mind blowing and I was hooked.

I have had many, usually fleeting, BDSM relationships over the ensuing years but it was 5 years ago when I met the Mistress of my dreams, who I am now 24/7 maid and slave to.
(Now it is She that can make me cum just by whipping my cock and balls)

gwendoline

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

oldman44ca2004

I am not sure how old it way when I realized that I had a strong desire for something that I did not know the name for. My best friend and I enjoyed inflicting pain on each other and it always resulted in us getting hard. By the time I was 14 there was 4 of us and some of our activities bordered on outright torture. All through my teen years I was a switch hitter but by the time I hit my 20's I knew I preferred being the Master.

Oldman

Fileboom Premium Account

rv101010

I was 11 . I was at the seaside for holidays. One afternoon, i heard strange sounds coming from the next garden. I was curious and I tried to see what happened. I saw in the living room of the villa ( the window was not closed...) , the 2 daughters of my neighboors being punished. Aged of +/- 16 and 14, they were in underwear, kneeling in front of their father. The first had to take off her panties and to bend on the sofa. Then she was flogged with a small whip, while her sister was waiting , still crying...I never saw before, girls half naked and certainly i never saw somebody whipped!! From that time, i have permanent interest for the Domination...

Fileboom Premium Account