Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Those don't make any sense to me, because as a sub you would be happy to even have the contact and time with the one on control of you. If they wanted to fuck you on your knees on the concrete then you would happily drop before them to do that, asking for something softer is stupid because you would have to figure they know where they are at and that they want you there for a reason. Its not about the sub, its about the one in control. If the sub pleased their Dom on a regular basis then the Dom would think about such things as the subs comfort and perhaps their likes and dislikes, but they are not really obligated to think of such things as a rule.

If a sub continued complain about what they were laying on or when we were to do our sessions then I would go out of my way to do exactly opposite of what they wanted. If they did as they were told respectfully and did not complain then I would take into consideration where and when we did our next sessions as a way of showing them that I do care and I do listen to them. But if they do not listen to me then I see no point in listening to them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

Those don't make any sense to me, because as a sub you would be happy to even have the contact and time with the one on control of you. If they wanted to fuck you on your knees on the concrete then you would happily drop before them to do that, asking for something softer is stupid because you would have to figure they know where they are at and that they want you there for a reason. Its not about the sub, its about the one in control. If the sub pleased their Dom on a regular basis then the Dom would think about such things as the subs comfort and perhaps their likes and dislikes, but they are not really obligated to think of such things as a rule.

If a sub continued complain about what they were laying on or when we were to do our sessions then I would go out of my way to do exactly opposite of what they wanted. If they did as they were told respectfully and did not complain then I would take into consideration where and when we did our next sessions as a way of showing them that I do care and I do listen to them. But if they do not listen to me then I see no point in listening to them.
Exactly my point. But after last night, I may no longer need methods to smarten me up. I now believe I realize my place, even if it may be difficult to endure what may come. After all if this were easy shit, everyone would be doing it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Sashalust, there is a way that someone can be submissive yet won't obey orders. Say someone wanted to be submissive. Wanted to be dominated. Their innate nature was such; however, say their outward behavior was not the same. They had been conditioned by their environment to take control of a situation for their own protection?

Such was the case with my old sub. She wanted me to train her, to take away that feeling. Even if things didn't work out in the end, I succeeded in many ways to bring out what she wanted me to. However, I knew that using too much force, or not taking into consideration her feelings would have ended things...well, at least a lot sooner then it did.

Regardless, she didn't really disobey so much as she hesitated. Prissy, would that be a more appropriate way of describing your situation? Wanting to obey, to submit, but being hesitant about it?

Fileboom Premium Account