Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

monocrome

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

the worst punishment for me is his disapointment and, beyond that, if he does something that will upset me but also upsets him. tho his "upset" is never near as much as the mixture of unsettling and disturbing feelings in me from having disappointed him and his having to do something that upsest him.

for instance, i clean a lot "for him," tho we are long distance, and i have an apron i made and wear only when i am doing things for him. it brings him great joy when i'm wearing it and doing for him and i end up wearing it nearly every day and most of the time when i am at home. if ever i have to be punished, he will take the apron away. i've only been punished once in that fashion and we were both unsettled by it. it was like a breaking of a bond for a short time. generally i don't have to be punished much anyway, but now just the thought of having it taken away is enough to make me feel all ... wrong.

i have had issues where obeying has caused serious emotional upset though, and in those instances i have spoken to him about it and we work through it. sometimes constant punishment after punishment just won't work... depending upon what your aims are.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Little_M

I just finished reading this thread, and if I may, I'd like to ask a small, divergent question. In this book I'm reading (Come Hither: A Commonplace Guide to Kinky Sex, by Gloria G. Brame... awesome book!), it said that some subs who are masochists become more insolent and rebellious when they want to be punished. If a sub isn't submitting, and they enjoy physical punishment, how would you treat that? Because isn't whipping a slave that likes to be whipped more of a reward?

(In the above paragraph, I guess I'm talking more about an SM relationship than a DS... but still)

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

I just finished reading this thread, and if I may, I'd like to ask a small, divergent question. In this book I'm reading (Come Hither: A Commonplace Guide to Kinky Sex, by Gloria G. Brame... awesome book!), it said that some subs who are masochists become more insolent and rebellious when they want to be punished. If a sub isn't submitting, and they enjoy physical punishment, how would you treat that? Because isn't whipping a slave that likes to be whipped more of a reward?

(In the above paragraph, I guess I'm talking more about an SM relationship than a DS... but still)

what jey said... IF they are willing to submit to such a thing. barring that tho...

i don't think i can answer this from JUST an S&M standpoint, because i don't think that way, but i would say a dom/master could always punish them by NOT punishing them or by removing the enjoyable activity or your physical self entirely.

also, not all people like all pain. i just recently had an experience (i think i referenced this somewhere else on this forum so i'm sorry if i'm repeating) wherein i was with my mentor-dom-master type lover and did something that upset him very much and, instead of twirl me around and spank me - he slapped me across the face. i HATE getting slapped. it causes a very visceral negative and upsetting emotional reaction.

it was actually an accident on his part. i had done something that he misinterpreted as being directed at him and i have a feeling he is used to being able to punish another slave of his like that ... it's long and personal so i'm not going to get into details (and we have repaired our trust etc - shit happens), but... honestly, though i DO take punishment very seriously and his spanking with intent to punish would have made it unpleasurable to me, that slap was probably the most effective punishment i have ever recieved. even though, at the time, i was not aware that the behavior i was exhibiting was bothering him, i'm EXTREMELY aware of it now and you can bet i will NOT do the same thing in the future (even with the threat of future slapping removed).

Fileboom Premium Account

Had a slave that was very submissive, but wouldn't obey orders?

If so, how have you made them listen to them?
If it wouldn't obey orders then it isn't a slave is it? The sub just might a little challenge to be controlled and may enjoy a fight. Best way is to wrestle that sub down and tie him/her up. Then, make sure the sub gets the proper punishment by either making them reach to the point of orgasm but then just stop and walk away. Make sure you keep teasing but then just walk away like you are totally ignoring her/him.

Fileboom Premium Account