Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, May 8, 2009.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

Had a slave that was very submissive, but wouldn't obey orders?

If so, how have you made them listen to them?

2. Amuk

Amuk Member

Well, I would completely ignore her. It got to her. It was just one of those things with her I guess. After a while she'd crawl to my feet or just do what I wanted her to do.

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

Okay, anyone else?

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I had one. only one, and only because I was lenient. I had agreed to no visible marks, since she wanted to keep her job for the time being. she spent a week not doing a single thing i told her to do. so i patiently waited, and during a flogging session, I took great pains to only strike areas of the body that would be visible in her work uniform (skirt, and short sleeve polo) when she complained about it and brought up my promise, which i knew she would, I brought up her agreement to follow orders, and informed her that I would keep my word when she showed me she could.
    She ended up quitting as opposed to having to explain lash marks on her lower legs and forearms to her co-workers, and never disobeyed again.

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

Wow, Harsh but it worked.

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Harsh, maybe, but why should I be bound by our agreement if the other party isn't? I show plenty of respect for my subjects to abide by the terms of our agreements to the letter. I'm thorough to a fault most times in that exact regard, often times reminding subs that I do not make assumptions. If it isn't to be done, then the details of such need to be formally outlined and parameters set. Saying something like "no visible marks" doesn't mean i can't exact stimuli on often exposed areas, it simply means I can't leave marks there. for example. whipping a persons hands and feet will leave marks quickly, but should you bash them with a phone book... pain, with not even the slightest amount of bruising as its soft enough to absorb the impact and large enough to spread out the pressure, but none the less agonizing. If you dont want them hit, simply say, no hands no feet, but if one was to do so, they would simply be hindering their own personal growth, since the reason for ANY of this is to test ones own boundaries.

7. thepunisher

thepunisher New Member

Tell her to obey everything you said and I guess in that way both of you will enjoy the pleasure

8. Master C

Master C Member

I like the way you think Sparrow.

9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

birds of a feather my friend.....

10. Prissy

Prissy Member

What does that mean Sparrow?

11. Master C

Master C Member

Sorry about this, I forgot to say it earlier. The only sub I have ever had can be that way. And I am sure she doesn't want anyone, even the people here, to know how I get her to obey.

But one of those things, since I will say one, until I know exactly how she feels about it, is I threaten, and follow through if she still disobeys, is tickle her feet. Another is the whiffle ball gag that I recently got for her.

12. subspace

subspace Member

Birds of feather flock together.

Great minds travel in the same gutter:)

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

Umm, okay, thankies.

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Exactly Subspace, Exactly.

15. Amuk

Amuk Member

I don't know if you meant it to be, but that's a really cheesy pun considering your name, Sparrow.

Going back to the topic at hand though...
    I also used to blindfold my sub, spin her around, lead her somewhere, spin her, lead her a little bit further, spin her yet again, lead her to where I would tie her up, then spin one last time, tie her up, and leave her. She wouldn't know where she was, having that sense of being scared her, and she hated it. Depending on where I left her, it would range from unease, to humiliation. Leaving her outside caused the latter.