Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Master C

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm, I know I saw a post made by Prissy a short time ago. Where did it go?

Anyway, Sasha, I would say she has had a chance to do a great deal of thinking.

Amuk, For her to respect anyone enough to call them sir, when I have told her that she is for me to order, and ot for other doms to order her around, unless I say they can. That is remarkable. I never thought i would see the day she called another dom sir.

Sparrow, even though you may not have seen the improvements she has made, I highly doubt you will have to worry too much about her now. She has become the most well behaved pet I have ever seen her be.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sparrow69

I think some of the people here would disagree with that statement Master C. I've feilded numerous complaints about her actions on this board as of late, and when asked to stop, she has continued. I sincerely hope she does improve, and while she is your sub, I don't feel she's being honest with you, us, or at the very least Herself.
Shes recieved warnings and Disiplinary action, and yes I scolded her for making me sound like a moderator, but as much as I would like to be everyones friend, I do have a task to do. If Prissy cant play nice, then I'm afraid I'll have to ask for her to leave the sandbox. I don't want to have to, but if I am forced into that position, then I will do what I must.

To pull out a cheesy quote from a movie, "the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few."

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

I think some of the people here would disagree with that statement Master C. I've feilded numerous complaints about her actions on this board as of late, and when asked to stop, she has continued. I sincerely hope she does improve, and while she is your sub, I don't feel she's being honest with you, us, or at the very least Herself.
Shes recieved warnings and Disiplinary action, and yes I scolded her for making me sound like a moderator, but as much as I would like to be everyones friend, I do have a task to do. If Prissy cant play nice, then I'm afraid I'll have to ask for her to leave the sandbox. I don't want to have to, but if I am forced into that position, then I will do what I must.

To pull out a cheesy quote from a movie, "the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few."

I read the warning as she asked me to look at it. She posted today because it never said for her to stop, it only asked her to stop. I believe her post here was not in anyway offensive to anyone that had been replied to. So I don't understand why you deleted it. But that is besides the point.

She has also told me that she has been talking to her friends, and they all have told her she wasn't bothering them. I am very curious as to whom has made the complaints.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I would suggest that you contact me via PM to discuss this further. I will tell you right now that I will not give you their names, Seeing as how most subs avoid confrontation, of course they arent going to tell her. I'd suggest if you want answers you ask them yorself, as I promised them to deal with this on their behalf, as is my job.
I did ASK her to NOT post OR send PM's for a few days. I was being polite. I guess instead of asking nicely I'll simply be an ass next time. If you e\want to discuss the pertinent facts to what has been going on, Feel free to contact me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

If this ever comes up again - Tens Unit, pain with no marks.
IMO of course.

I had one. only one, and only because I was lenient. I had agreed to no visible marks, since she wanted to keep her job for the time being. she spent a week not doing a single thing i told her to do. so i patiently waited, and during a flogging session, I took great pains to only strike areas of the body that would be visible in her work uniform (skirt, and short sleeve polo) when she complained about it and brought up my promise, which i knew she would, I brought up her agreement to follow orders, and informed her that I would keep my word when she showed me she could.
She ended up quitting as opposed to having to explain lash marks on her lower legs and forearms to her co-workers, and never disobeyed again.

Fileboom Premium Account