First time with domme - advice?

Fred Noclue

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sebation, the question is not too personal at all. The ED problem came about because of the prostate cancer. First I had the surgery to remove the prostate and then radiation treatment all this within a couple of years of each other. Nothing worked so for years I have not had an erection. I started on Muse the other day and it did work but painfully. I think it was because I had not had an erection for years and the penis was stretched in a way it was not use to. You know the old saying, “use it or lose it”.

ED though can be caused from different thing other than the prostate gland BUT I would recommend every man out there over 50 to get a PSA test and a rectal exam (from a doctor).

I was scheduled to see the prodomme tomorrow but must have eaten something strange and had to post pond it till Friday. I hope it was not nerves and honestly right now I don’t think it is.

Disappointed,
Fred

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Fred Noclue

Since we have been talking here I have a question for you. Ever since I have been reading about this and now setting a time to follow through, my fantasy has always been to be totally dominated and sex act preformed on me. I have talked this over with the prodomme I am going meeting with but there is one element I did not mention. That of a forced bi encounter. The more I read the more this has consumed my thoughts. I do not see that I would ever act on this outside of a session but I think I would within in one. But I don’t think I could suggest it but I do think I would accept the situation if told to do so. Does that make any sense? And what does it say about me?

fred

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Fred: If it interests you and you are hoping to experience it, you need to tell your mistress. She is not a mind-reader; this is a mistake that many subs make, simply wishing or expecting the dom/me to somehow know the sub's fantasies without being told. I'm pretty good at creating the illusion of knowing what a sub is thinking, but I still need to be told more specific fantasies like this.

What it says is either that you have a repressed bisexual side or that you enjoy the idea of being humiliated that way. Both are fairly common in older submissive men. It's totally healthy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hi Fred,
Glad you liked the story, and I hope you're feeling better.

I'd agree with Sebastian - you should communicate this with her.

Quite a lot of men have some kind of homoerotic fantasy - even if they consider themselves "straight". My personal opinion is that our sexuality is really complicated, and can't be described with black white labels.

If you are exploring this aspect here are three suggestions. These are graded from "mild" to "harsh" and my advice is to work your way up during future sessions - assuming you are turned on by this kind of fantasy.

Mild
Use your homoerotic "sins" in the form of a confession to your Domme. It would be useful for you to write some notes for her anyway - that way she can pick up some of your preferences and do her job better. During the session she can use your confession as the basis of verbal abuse - and believe me that can be extremely powerful.

Midway
Assuming you are still turned on by the homoerotic side, you can ask your Domme to wear a strap-on, and use it to humiliate you during the session. The midway approach is for her to force you to give her a "blow job". You can choose to resist...at which point she has an excuse to punish you until you comply. This can be fun because it doubles as a safe word during the punishment. She can, for example, use corporal punishment on you until you agree to give her a blow job. The level of verbal abuse can now be increased because she is witnessing you performing a "disgusting" act. If you'd like more CP, just stop obeying her, or deliberately give a "poor" blow job. This can be a signal to her to use CP on you while you're on your knees in front of her.

Harsh
This would be for her to use the strap-on to sodomize you. The reason I'm putting this in the "harsh" category is that I'm aware of your prostate condition, and you should absolutely check that this kind of insertion is safe for you. Also, with a blow job you need to "comply" and actively perform the act. With sodomy you can be tied down and be "anally raped", so this could play into a more submissive fantasy. Even more extreme is "ass to mouth" play, where after she anally rapes you she would force you to suck the dildo.

Assuming there's no danger of it being discovered at home, I would advise you to invest in your own strap-on. A good Domme will understand the importance of hygeine - especially with anal play - but why take the risk? If you are tempted before you can get a strap-on then make sure she uses a condom on her dildo.

You can see that you can take it quite a long way without involving another guy. But if you want to try that, then I'm sure the Domme can arrange for another slave to be there, and "force" you to commit unspeakable acts upon each other. Personally I think it's a really hot fantasy :)

Cheers,
Stanley

PS. If you're looking for some inspiration, many of the English Mansion movies have themes of "forced" homoerotic play.

http://www.theenglishmansion.com/home.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Fred Noclue

Both of you hit the nail on the head. Stanley’s categories are interesting as I can see my fantasy in all 3 areas. I can’t say that I like the idea of sucking the dildo after anal sex but one of the things I spoke to the prodomme about was being raped. That is my ultimate fantasy, to be tied down and be forced to have anal sex. The surgery will not interfere with a dildo but it would have to start small because I have never had this done before. It’s that next step of actually having the session include a guy.

Fred

Fileboom Premium Account

Fred Noclue

I did it. I met with the Mistress I had been in touch with. I know I have been over thinking this and asking a lot of mundane questions but I had to work through everything in my mind to actually follow through. Thanks everyone, your advice really helped. We sat and talked beforehand and talked through just about everything. Did not go into the “bi” thing yet. I had a lot of expectations going into this but the Mistress really took me under her control. Great experience and looking forward to our next session.

Satisfied,

Fred

Fileboom Premium Account