First time with domme - advice?

Fred Noclue

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I tell you all that this was a fantastic experience. I have been thinking of nothing else since our session. My only regret is that it did not last longer. As I had said earlier that I had fantasized about this for years and this session met just about all of them. I was fortunate to have found this site and others that talk openly about their experiences good and bad, mostly good. The greatest advice was to talk frankly to the Mistress. The Mistress I met with was fantastic about setting me at ease and talking about limits and expectations. I cannot wait till my next session.

I do have one problem though and maybe someone can help. I travel, a lot, so seeing the same Mistress on a regular basis is out of the question. I am looking for some place that will help me select a Mistress at the different places I travel to. I have been to a few, one of which lead me to the Mistress I just met (http://openadultdirectory.com/bdsm/) but is there one that offers insights those who have seen the Mistress’?

Noclue, but gaining insight.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account