Ever Creat BDSM situations in the Vanilla world

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Seriously Seattledom? Now you have me thinking. My Top was in the military and I have been pulled over when purposely speeding when a cop is behind me. Actually that happened just two months ago. But that’s as far as it goes, I got off with a warning (always do :)) for 45 in a 30. I was crazy turned on though! I would love to be thrown over a cop car but would never do something to purposely take it that far.
And Ms. Sub, my worst experience with “make me†ended in a nasty two week lesson of orgasm control that I don’t soon wish to re-live when I pushed my Top to far for one day and demanded that he take me upstairs and fuck me. On another day it may have turned out differently and been fun but on that particular day I clearly overstepped my boundaries and paid dearly.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

subspace

So I have the green light on this one? I let ya know what happens.

Well I hate to say it but my first created scene was a complete and total bust. After examining me my doctor did a 180 on his usual “you need to do better” reprimand and instead the whole visit turned into a subspace pity party, yuck! Oh well I guess I’ll leave creating scenes to the Dom’s and Top’s it is definitely not my forte. :(

Edit: I almost forgot to add the worst most surreal part! In the waiting room the radio was tuned to some religious channel where a preacher ranted for 20 minutes about how the month of June has been reserved as a time to relish in gay/alternative lifestyles and about how we need to pray for all of them b/c they are dammed unless they repent! And the entire time I am listening to this rant I was plotting my scene, can't make that shit up!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

subspace

I am sure you are right; I’m just disappointed that it didn’t go the way I planned. I was so not prepared for the ‘I feel sorry for you’ attitude that I got and it kind of caught me by surprise and I didn’t know how to react. I think what annoyed me the most is that he clearly wanted to say something (I could see it in his facial expressions) but didn’t. Instead of his usual tough attitude with me he went soft, BLAH!

Fileboom Premium Account

cateonawire

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Seattledom. Ahhhhmazing.

i'll honestly say that i haven't really done any D/s in the 'real world,' sans doing undercover (wow, i'm a dork) junk out with my Dom that no one would ever notice. Recently, though, i was IMing with a guy i work with. We're writers, went to the same college, but he's five years younger than me. We're just casually talking...i don't know precisely how it happened, but he said something along the lines of, "No, I won't tell ____ that you're such a dirty slut."

Perhaps, probably he was joking. He most likely thought he was being beyond the pale, out of line. On the contrary, i was.....oh, so immensely turned on that i could barely function. Just that. From someone i thought was oh-so-vanilla.

Fileboom Premium Account