From Vanilla to D/S - Story and Questions (Long!)

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2) Your fiance is a shameless slut. The fact that she is open to being controlled and dominated by you means she may be pushing your buttons to evoke a response, acting out like a little girl begging to be punished or disciplined. Don't be so nice to her, and don't ever sulk in front of her. She is asking you to be assertive. Don't leave it up to her to tell the guy not to grab her ass - next time that happens, tell him to back the fuck off, and if she looks like she enjoyed it then punish her for it later. You will probably feel vindicated, and she will get her rocks off.

3) It seems like she is the dominant one, not you. Even if you are dominant in the bedroom and in the home life, the reality is that you feel like you've found the best pussy the world has to offer and are willing to put so much of yourself into it, but if you decided to leave she would likely replace you with a new sex partner very quickly. Yes, love is a very strong force, but I'm talking about exactly what you said - animal magnetism. Why does she admit to being with people "out of her league"? It's because she has control over how they control her. There's nothing wrong with this as long as you realize you're her slave. I really believe the only way to be "truly" dominant is to have the power to be happy and free without your partner, otherwise you are a slave to how they make you feel. I'm sure you will have no problem dominating the whores you may pay to have a threesome with because they are expendable to you and you could walk away easily without any second thoughts.

I am only going to comment on this part, as I agree with the rest, and the first point is more than I can remember from reading this. I do agree, however, that being confident in himself would make a huge difference.

So- To both OP and Thor for point 2: I wouldn't call her a shameless slut. But I agree that her actions are incredibly childish, pushing you to dominate her, and doing things you are uncomfortable with. I believe I said earlier in this thread that I found her behaviour incredibly disrespectful to you- not only as a Master, but as a friend and a lover.
I also agree that you should, as Thor said, tell the guys to back the fuck off. She can't stop someone from grabbing her ass- Yes, maybe she didn't slap him after, but it isn't her fault it happened. Make it clear to BOTH of them that it's not okay.

3: I very much agree with what has been said. It is not necessarily likely that she wants to leave you or anything, but Thor's points make sense. Either way, you have to make her stop topping from the bottom. Through the thread, you've shown progress in this.

So I guess my whole point is: Get your confidence up, take control, and make her- and others around her- behave to the best of your ability.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account