Ever Creat BDSM situations in the Vanilla world

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ha ha, yeah a little pushy for the sub right?
For the Dom's
Don't you all think it is much easier to create scenarios when your the Dom rather than the sub? For a sub you can only get so far with the passive aggressive thing, and not just end up looking like a doormat. Seems like the D's would have more opportunities to create scenarios. Thoughts?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Ms.sub13

I had a similar situation as Sir Amuk. I had a male bestfriend that lived a couple houses down from me growing up. One day we were hanging out in his room (we were in high school) and I said I was going to leave. He said stayed and of course being the way I am I said make me. I got up and ran for the door he caught me at the back door. Picked me up and carried me back to the room. Once in side he threw me on the bed and pinned me. I looked up and said so hot. He was shocked and released me. He never did it again but the mind games afterwards were amazing. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

For me I’m just not that comfortable taking control to the point of creating a scene, hence the fact that I am very happy being a sub. The whole doctor thing is just too easy to resist. Not to mention the fact that when I cancelled the last apt. I was charged $75, so I feel like I need to get my moneys worth out of the apt next week (*evil laugh*). This will be my first created scene so we’ll se what happens.
Now that you mention it Ms.Sub I quess I have tryed the whole "make me" thing before but it never really went far.

Fileboom Premium Account

Seattledom

Well you could be like the woman I just read about for a paper in Psych class. She had a fetish for being dominated by military type men, but couldn't get it satisfied. So resorted to doing things like speeding and being pulled over, then being belligerent so the cop would have to man handle her and cuff her, or pouring alcohol down her top and trying to drive onto military bases so the MPs would have to deal with her.
She said she had cum so hard when a cop threw her over the hood of his patrol car she actually squirted down her leg.
She was one of the few cases where the psychiatric community actually helped a member of the BDSM community, rather than just outright judging and misdiagnosing.

Fileboom Premium Account