Ever Creat BDSM situations in the Vanilla world

Seattledom

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have figured out that the idea of my doctor becoming upset with me and reprimanding me is really turning me on. Isn't that horrible? I need not create D/s scenario in the doctor's office (we already have a weird sexual tension thing going on). It used to upset me when he would fuss at me about taking my medication wrong now I think I am seeking out the conflict. I am really going to make an effort to just go and not manufacture a fun scene that the doctor is not a willing player in. Wow, my psych/counseling degree is coming in handy today, a little self analysis is a good thing.
Anyone else ever create this sort of thing/situation? It's embarrassing and childish, but thank you for helping me figure it out!

Yes. I am back in school to pursue an Engineering degree. My Tech Writing class the professor is a young women, about 10 years younger than me.
About a week ago while lecturing she asked me a question, getting my name slightly wrong. I responded by crossing my arms and asking very sternly if that was my name. She became flustered and apologized, correcting her mistake. Through the rest of the class I sat with my arms crossed, keeping my eyes on hers, so whenever she looked in my direction we made eye contact.
I knew I shouldn't be doing this, that this is a classroom not a play session, but I couldn't help myself.
At the end of class she apologized once more, stating she would never let it happen again, I did not let her off the hook though.
At the start of the next class she apologized first thing, then made a point to say my name correctly. (I really should not have done it) In a loud voice I said "good girl" causing the entire class to laugh at her demeaning.

I'm of mixed feelings about my actions. I feel guilty that I have undermined her authority, and worry I have caused her to doubt herself. Yet I also took great pleasure in it. I plan at the end of the quarter to praise her on her teaching abilities to make sure to leave her confidence intact, in case I have truly given her doubts.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Stargazer

I'm in the camp that says "Fucking with peoples minds can be good fun but it is a horrible thing to do if it's an unsuspecting victim".

So the example of the techer... I'm inclined to say that it's not a pleasant thing to do. Sitting down and talking seriously is a good thing to do.

Screwing about with your doc' may give you a kick but in the end may just cause more problems. Although, you do say you have this 'thing' going on so while he may not have consented to active participation, there's somekind of two-way thing happening. Maybe, even if only at a sub-conscious level, he's thinking along similar lines to yourself.

In short, yes... In the cases presented here, it is probably very wrong. But who am I to judge? Live life the way you want to. If it does-it for you. Go ahead. Everyone has to get their kicks somehow.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

But of course I do! As It's been pointed out in other threads, I've even done it here. The problem is, that the lifestyle is so ingrained in who i have become, that its second nature, and i didn't even realize it.

I think the best 'situations' are purely mental ones, and since I embrace a more psychological aspect to the lifestyle, it is very easy for me to see why you would get the enjoyment you do out of these simple little things. Its almost like a secret that you only share with the intended, and even they may not fully understand what they are receiving. To everyone else its just an awkward glance or a tense situation, but to you, and possibly them, its a rush of endorphins.

i love the teacher bit Seattledom, that is priceless.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Amuk

I guess it wouldn't hurt to give some details. But it will be minimal, sorry.

First I have to explain that we were previously friends, and that she would bother me on purpose, just for laugh. Basically, it started out when I grabbed her wrists to push her away as she was bothering me. Her reaction was at first to just tease, but then I said something back to her and, well things kind of took off after a short conversation. Eventually we were talking on the phone one day, and the truth came out that she was interested in me and I in her.

That's a LONG story, very short.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

I know...but honestly, I'd rather not... for personal reasons.
Maybe at a later time though.

Back on topic though...
I've actually created a couple situations like above, and received some interesting responses. However, those were only in a playful manner, rather than serious like the one that lead me into a relationship.

For example, a girl I know, let's call her "Victoria," was at my birthday party. She's a bit energetic...okay, that's a lie. She's VERY energetic. Anyway, she jumped on my back while I was sitting down playing a game, and rather than tell her to get off of me, I simply turned around in and held her down on the couch. Then she gave me a look that I never thought I'd see her give and to top it of she said, "Kinky."

This is the same girl that I mention in another thread that I'm going to Japan with and is into some light BDSM (handcuffs and the like), but that's about all... at least as far as I know. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: