Cum On Glasses?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Haha, we'll see ;)

You'll be interested to hear that I've already been punished, in a way, for my above remark. We were in a private chatroom together, and in this chat he locked me in a kennel and shut the door on me, like in my Puppy story. I spent a bit of time howling and whining, but he deliberately ignored me until I typed out 'lies down quietly and waits'. I was a tiny bit upset by my punishment, but it had the desired effect :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Don't worry, Prissy, he was joking. My Puppymaster and I are a bit warped, so you just have to bear with us :D

And it wasn't so much the agreement thing I was punished for, but for being cheeky. I gave him loads of cheek on the forum on which we met, just flirty banter, and he swore he would give me a damn good spanking for aforementioned cheek...which I believe played a big part in bringing us together properly in the first place, so in a way, it's a good thing I was cheeky to him, isn't it? :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Don't worry, Prissy, he was joking. My Puppymaster and I are a bit warped, so you just have to bear with us :D

And it wasn't so much the agreement thing I was punished for, but for being cheeky. I gave him loads of cheek on the forum on which we met, just flirty banter, and he swore he would give me a damn good spanking for aforementioned cheek...which I believe played a big part in bringing us together properly in the first place, so in a way, it's a good thing I was cheeky to him, isn't it? :p

Now I understand. Nobody ever said that was the reason before. I am giggling a bit now. I still want to see picture in the next couple of days, if possible, from today.

Fileboom Premium Account

Unfortunately, you're out of luck, because he forgot to bring the camera :(

Shame really, because I got a major flogging last night. Probably the most intense one to date. I saw the damage to my back and arse in the mirror and was really shocked. I put a hand to my arse and I could feel that it was swollen. Wearing clothes hurt for a while afterwards, as did sitting down.

We did switch though...he absolutely loved my shiny black PVC outfit, but was a bit unnerved by the fact that I was taller than him in my platform boots. He was a bit stubborn and disobedient, but was also quite smart, knowing what was expected of him...and he was a very brave boy :)

Fileboom Premium Account

No. I can't speak for him, but I'm not currently comfortable enough in the 'opposite' role to be a switch for a whole night. Plus I'd miss being a sub too much :(

We only switched for an hour tops I'd say, but it was long enough for the experience to be an enjoyable one. Unfortunately I wasn't quite brave enough to put all my plans into action, but he is willing to be my sub again, so hopefully my confidence will grow along with my experience :)

Fileboom Premium Account