cock bondage and sex

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was wondering about some loose cock bondage then popping a condom on and jumping on this now nice fat cock

Anyone tried it? Thinking it would be nice and humiliating ( that skinny thing couldn't please me) and hopefully a little painful, while giving me lots of fun new sensations

Just wondered what it would be like from the male perspective?
Obviously I wouldn't be tying too tight, any other dangers?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I don't know if you use other birth control or not, but I would think having cock bondage beneath a condom might rip it.

As a male I think that it would be very humiliating, and there probably isn't much danger in terms of getting physically hurt as long as it can slide in and out of a vagina without getting caught on anything.

I once entered my Mistress with a strapon while my cock flapped around above her pussy. I received no physical pleasure to my cock except for the occasional teasing from her hands. The humiliation of it was AMAZING!

Fileboom Premium Account

So evil...I'll suggest that to my Mistress. We have one of the CB model chastity cages (I forget which one specifically), but it's very uncomfortable. I suppose that's kinda the point, but it was sticking to the skin when she tried to get it off...not very pleasant. It's possible we didn't use enough of the silicone lube. I'd really love to get back into that :/ Any suggestions?

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

I dont know sorry. I dont have any experience of the CB's I know people use powder or lube but it can take several trys to get one that is a good fit

My guy is in a metal cage - I like them much better because he can still get pretty hard in it - which I enjoy lots - I guess it means he can cheat as well and get some stimulation but I really dont mind - it makes things all the more frustrating (and he hasnt thought of it yet)

Fileboom Premium Account

With the CB series it's really pretty easy to get stimulation through it, and I've even read about people cumming through it. Also, I could probably escape through any size setting while flaccid...I never tried to, but it's likely possible.

The caged ones look like they'd be a little more comfortable because air can circulate more, right? I would say it's a positive that he can get a little hardness so that it's never unbearably uncomfortable like the CB can be...it hurts getting turned on in that. As long as he's into chastity training he won't ever want to cheat.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Yes I have heard people escaping quite often.

Yes I think the cages are more comfy, he went 10 days straight from when he first put it on - which impressed me no end!! also IMO much easier to keep clean which had always put me off for long term use with the cb

Yes I imagine the cb are very uncomfy, I dont like the look of them at all - but they are v popular
It does hurt him to get hard in his cage - like a kind of gates of hell thing - and with the rubbing of clothing it is a nice reminder when he is at work and I send him a dirty txt (I do enjoy this a bit too much)

Yes he is good really, there was no mistaking from the sound of his voice that he had gone the 10 days without cheeting

Fileboom Premium Account

10 days! Wow you've trained him well, and you're both beginners too so it's extra impressive. I can't make it past one day with the CB, mainly because both me and Mistress are nervous it will cut off circulation or crack in the middle of the night. We bought it because of the popularity that you mentioned, but we haven't been super impressed, and I too dislike the "robo-cock" look of it. If I may ask, do you have a link to the model you use? We were thinking of either using a cage or one of those "bag" versions, but the bag seems like it would have too much stimulation.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

I dont know where he got it from, he surprised me with it

but it is like http://xhamster.com/movies/935957/will_she_let_the_wimp_cum.html that one (I let him see the clip - so he knew what I liked before he went shopping)
Even if I found out where he got it from Im in the UK so it wouldnt help you

I have heard of some of the cb's cracking too, dosent sound good
I guess everyone is different, I had said at the start that my guy could take his time and get used to it - and tell me if he needed to take it off - but he had no problems, well none that he didnt enjoy
I hope you find one you like, I think you will both really enjoy it! I know we are

Fileboom Premium Account