Bound vs Unbound

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Okay all you amazing D's out there - What is more satisfying for you?

Is it more satisfying for you to bind your sub into submission or do you feel more satisfaction from a sub that will hold a position no matter what is asked/done w/o being bound?

I have a feeling it depends on the situation but am just curious if the pleasure on the part of the Dom comes from the actual binding and therefore sense of helplessness & trust on behalf of the sub or is just the act of submission the rush?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

I don't think I personally can say one is better than the other. They are so different; they each have their own unique feel. Just pure submission without "forcing" it by restraining her is of course wonderful, but when binding or caging, or whatever, is added, that gives a much more sexual tone to it that just builds up more and more horniness. Fucking her while she's bound, or doing whatever else sexual to her while she's like that, or making her suck my cock and drink my piss while caged really belongs on it own, a lot, compared to just pure submission under her "freedom" as a slave. At the same time, not having to do much to keep her submitted holds its own beauty. The two intertwine, really... they each complete each other.

So there is no confusion... I don't have personal experience with this... but that hardly means a single thing. This is something that lies deep within me and flows naturally without much thought at all. So I do of course already know.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

They both have their merits... but I prefer to leave my slave unbound and watch the fight he has within himself to follow my orders to remain still over his own desire to become more involved.... it is extremely satisfying to know he will always uphold my will over his desire... it's even better to know it comes naturally to him without my having to force it with his shackles. I do of course bind him from time to time, but seeing as he is extremely claustrophobic and being bound to where he can't move at all contributes to that, it is more of a punishment for him and is used sparingly... it is more of a hassle at times because all of my senses have to be even more in tuned to him than they usually are if he's bound so I can recognize even the slightest beginnings of trouble.

So for me... I prefer having the mental control over my slave that is shown by him complying simply because it is what I wish and what I have ordered. Besides... have you ever seen a man's muscles tense and release just to tense again while he's fighting to remain as he knows he should.... it's really HOT LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I agree, both have their charms, and both call for different situations. Believe it or not, I tend to omit bindings if its being done as a punishment or a dominance act, because then theirs the mental thought of "there was only submission because they had no choice. I mostly use restraints for the artistic value of it all, varying the restraints depending on the "feeling" of the scene.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

As everyone else said, they both have their pros and cons. I tend to prefer tying her up, even if the lives for bondage, because I can make her take up little space, even if that makes her uncomfortable. Making her uncomfortable is usually my goal, if not making her cry. I have done that on occasion.

I find due to her lack of flexibility, leaving her unbound is not very effective, as she breaks form. I don't like it when she breaks form, and she doesn't like my reactions when she breaks form.

Regardless, even if binding is more time consuming, it allows my imagination to run wild. I used the bindings yesterday to trim her nails. I know she would have fought me on that one, had she been left free.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

They both have their merits... but I prefer to leave my slave unbound and watch the fight he has within himself to follow my orders to remain still over his own desire to become more involved.... it is extremely satisfying to know he will always uphold my will over his desire... it's even better to know it comes naturally to him without my having to force it with his shackles.

So for me... I prefer having the mental control over my slave that is shown by him complying simply because it is what I wish and what I have ordered.

With my old sub, it was the same way. Not only did I prefer, but she did as well. The whole thought of having to obey without a restriction turned her on, and just knowing that if she didn't that she would be punished made it all the more powerful.

Fileboom Premium Account