Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

Aoibheanne

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jesus Cthulhu was that so hard?

(8 pages! I'm impressed.)

yeah, pretty sad, 8 pages of harrassing, defaming, spamming Amour Partage until some self announced Lord and Master of BDSM/D/s finally goes overtop with his behaviour etc and bullies and threatens Amour Partage into something that is actually out of traditions., otherwise they will continue the defamation and lying about this D/s lifestyle... yet he still can't get off his high horse and has to have the last word.

Thank you so much sparrow for giving your approval to the lifestyle that many ppl have already lived for over half a century. I am so graceful and thankful to you that now I can continue living this lifestyle with the knowledge that YOU approved it.

I am glad this finally came to end... but I am disgusted with how it ended.

*cheers to amourpartage*

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

yeah, pretty sad, 8 pages of harrassing, defaming, spamming Amour Partage until some self announced Lord and Master of BDSM/D/s finally goes overtop with his behaviour etc and bullies and threatens Amour Partage into something that is actually out of traditions., otherwise they will continue the defamation and lying about this D/s lifestyle... yet he still can't get off his high horse and has to have the last word.

Thank you so much sparrow for giving your approval to the lifestyle that many ppl have already lived for over half a century. I am so graceful and thankful to you that now I can continue living this lifestyle with the knowledge that YOU approved it.

I am glad this finally came to end... but I am disgusted with how it ended.

*cheers to amourpartage*

First off, before you start beating a dead horse, why not just let the situation rest? The result of this came about through a lengthy person to person discussion where both parties where able to see the other sides point of view.
By AmourPartage's own statement, using the internet to spread the word of something that has until this point been solely word of mouth, required some additional flexibility on her behalf. and it was not I she agreed to write more for, it was SashaLust. She was already writing it as we were speaking on the phone.

Get your facts straight. I don't give a damn what you think feel or do, you can not spin this any other way. Yes, I apologized in light of the new information, and yes I endorse it for all of those who were turned off to it by my actions. It takes a big person to point fingers, and a bigger one to rise above it. We all did, Amour and i did most of all, and I'm looking forward to many more discussions with her, why can't you?

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

First off, before you start beating a dead horse, why not just let the situation rest? The result of this came about through a lengthy person to person discussion where both parties where able to see the other sides point of view.
By AmourPartage's own statement, using the internet to spread the word of something that has until this point been solely word of mouth, required some additional flexibility on her behalf. and it was not I she agreed to write more for, it was SashaLust. She was already writing it as we were speaking on the phone.

Get your facts straight. I don't give a damn what you think feel or do, you can not spin this any other way. Yes, I apologized in light of the new information, and yes I endorse it for all of those who were turned off to it by my actions. It takes a big person to point fingers, and a bigger one to rise above it. We all did, Amour and i did most of all, and I'm looking forward to many more discussions with her, why can't you?

sparrow, you disgust me, period. I am not going to go into a lengthy discussion with you, as it doesn't matter anyway because you are very good at turning facts, words and situations around how it suits you best. I am over that and just feel for amourpartage.

I am stating my opinion and nothing else. If you don't like my point of view on things then stfu. AS you don't give a damn about me, I couldn't care less about you. I care about amour partage and that you tried everything to hurt the reputation of something beautiful.

This is my last post on this thread. If you want to reply to this, again, feel free to send me a private message. (I never got one from you regarding my earlier post, so I assume you just want to spam instead of actually talking about a topic)

Have a wonderful day

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

fdh.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

are you having a problem with the timing as well? my own work with similar items seemed promising until the escalator reached the top moving at a higher rate of acceleration then the slinky could traverse downwardly, therefore causing my coil to become tangled int he return gate barbs on on the apex of the device...

(hey, anything can be made to sound scientific, you should see one of the papers i read in my college chemistry class!)

Fileboom Premium Account