Worst/Memorable Punishments

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Tumbl3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm curious to know what the different opinions about a sub/slave being "bratty"? i've always found it interesting how some Dom/me's find it a challenge to have a bratty sub/slave, some find it amusing, and some simply do not tolerate that sort of behavior.

^^ I, for the most part, find it amusing. It also gives me a great sense of accomplishment since I've broken my brat of the worst of his bratty nature.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I posted this in another thread. Iwill just paste it here, because it was the worst punishment I have ever had.....

"My Master once told me that he had invited a bunch of his friends over to play with me. I am shy and don't like the ideas of being with more than one partner, and He always tells me that as long as I am good and he is happy with me he wont share me.

He also says that he loves me to much to let any other man touch what belongs to him. I had snapped at him and full out refused sex. (I am not allowed to do this, but if I say absolutley no he wont force me. He says raping someone is the absense of control because you dont have them mentally.)

So he told me to losen me up he was going to let all his friends have me. I was terrified, not only of being used by a bunch of strangers but of the fact that if he was allowing this than he either lost interest, didnt love me, or didnt want me anymore, and I was ablutley desperate to get back into his good graces. I begged at his feet, cried, pleaded, kissed his feet, crawled on the floor behind him, but he refused to budge. When the doorbell rang I was in tears and shaking, and he told me to answser the door, and told me it was his friends.

After a few harsh words from him I walked over to the door, crying and shaking and opened it. And It was the Goddam Pizza guy! He never called his friends and just did it as a punishment. After he paid he cuddled me on his lap while I cried. (rush of emotion and sheer releif.)
>.<

He still laughs about it... I didnt find it funny, and I had nightmares for a few weeks but I have not refused him since..."

As twisted as that was, its fucking brilliant. абсолютно блестящий

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

Among the most memorable:

I got into my car on a frosty winter morning a few years ago and tied to my steering wheel was a black nylon stocking, (of which I am a sucker for). Attached to it was a perfumed piece of stationery with the following: "This weekend, I want to test and explore my limits - will see you at 7 - Love, Me"

I could barely concentrate at work - the minutes ticked by like hours. I don't even remember driving home, or stopping at the wine store. All I know is I walked through the door with a bottle of Moet to my girlfriend kneeling in the middle of the candlelit kitchen. She was fully decked out in everything that so gets my attention: Bodystocking, spike heels, leather wrist/ankle cuffs, collar, lead, body harness. She presented me with a new black leather riding crop and then brought her chest fully to the floor - silently inviting me to test it on her backside, (which I obliged). The evening leading up to the 'punishment' was story-worthy in itself, (perhaps one day), but to the point of this thread, I'll skip to the following:

Back then, we enjoyed a little "smoke" now and again. I put a little in a pipe for us while I went to gather some things for us to play with. When I returned, I noticed she had smoked the entire contents of the pipe, which wasn't much, or unusual - except for this moment. I said to her: "Did you save any for me?" To which she replied: "I didn't know I was supposed to". "Great I replied, that's all there was". As she was about to utter a reply, I said: "Don't say another fucking word" and as she started to, I firmly placed my hand over her mouth, while I reached with the other for the panel gag and blindfold. What came after that was an erotic blur of multiple hours of strict bondage, nipple clamps, whips, paddles, wax, different gags, hoods, ice, 'forced' oral/anal sex and beyond. I even took breaks and left her trussed for long periods - only to come back and go again. When she was gagged loosely enough to speak, she never once came close to uttering our safe word, and when unable to speak, never came close to a finger snap, leg kick or cut sign, (or safe non-words)...This despite going into strictness levels well-beyond what we had considered "norm". I felt challenged by this testing of limits, (as did she) - almost at times defied by her resistance to break. It was amazing, intense - scary even, but also loving....It was a cementing experience for us....

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sillylittlepet

Among the most memorable:
What came after that was an erotic blur of multiple hours of strict bondage, nipple clamps, whips, paddles, wax, different gags, hoods, ice, 'forced' oral/anal sex and beyond. I even took breaks and left her trussed for long periods - only to come back and go again. When she was gagged loosely enough to speak, she never once came close to uttering our safe word, and when unable to speak, never came close to a finger snap, leg kick or cut sign, (or safe non-words)...This despite going into strictness levels well-beyond what we had considered "norm". I felt challenged by this testing of limits, (as did she) - almost at time defied by her resistance to break. It was amazing, intense - scary even, but also loving....It was a cementing experience for us....

Wow!! That's quite a night! I'm so jealous!!
My master and I are still living with our respective parents (since we're both under 21) so a night like this is impossible for us. It sounds exciting though!
SO jealous!

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

Wow!! That's quite a night! I'm so jealous!!
My master and I are still living with our respective parents (since we're both under 21) so a night like this is impossible for us. It sounds exciting though!
SO jealous!

God, I'm 44, but do I remember those days...My girlfriend and I were into BDSM since I was 17 and she 16...Both of us lived with our parents. We spent many an hour finding out of the way motels and even cabins to rent so we could truly be together as D/s... In the case I just wrote about, it took our daughter going away for a weekend sleepover... Life changes, but sometimes the ways we have to find to absorb ourselves does not... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Precious

I think my most memorable is today, I disobeyed Mama and she had me first take a 20 minute ice shower- which i hate the cold so much it makes me wanna cry, then after i was to stuff myself with two tied panties, then to test the waters stuff it with one more small one, she is allowing me dinner but after I have to pull the small one out and replace it with a big one, oh am i going to be so sore!! I will never pull out my stuffings without her permission again thats for sure!

Fileboom Premium Account

Mikehawk

My worst punishment was when I lived in Idaho mistress Sarah my mistress at that time jumped me with a few of her friends tied me up gagged me then made me watch her and her friends eat eachother for three hours then she made me eat dog food and said swallow it all you slut then she and her friends made me suck on a shit stained dildo then they fucked me hard in my bum I'm a straight man and this was by far the worst and hardest to take

Fileboom Premium Account

My old master and I did not see each other often. We were frequent skype users though :) I had certain daily orders to follow when we were not with each other. If I disobeyed I had to slap my pussy while he watching online. That was temporary punishment. The next time I saw him he would have me suck his dick while he spanked my ass raw, also having me count them. They were hard and slow and I never knew when his hand would come down. If I stopped him during punishment because of pain, he would start over again at 1. I think 50 was the highest we did. Til the end of our relationship, I flinched if I couldn't see both his hands, or if I couldn't feel where they were.

Fileboom Premium Account