Bound vs Unbound

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For me, I love them both as it seems most of you do too. I crave tight/heavy pressure and therefore love to be bound but there is nothing like the feeling of pride when I am able to do as commanded without bonds. Unfortunalty I tend to be a flincher, even though it is usually just a slight flinch when something new happens, it is still something I need to work on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashalust

I have to say that unbound does it for me, the look in their eyes as they watch me move about them yet how they lay so perfectly still or stand in such a manner. Sends chills down my spine, and makes me proud of them that they are so strong and devoted to me to be able to do as I command without the use of bindings. Though we use both having them unbound is my preferred method.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I personally prefer being bound. As cliched as it might sound, the feeling of being completely helpless, stripped of all responsibility, and being able to relax, is just perfect. However, as I think one or two others might have mentioned, I feel an imense sense of pride in enduring something heavy when left free, because it can take all I have to keep from moving, or running away, depending on the situation.

Whenever I have been in the dominant position though, I feel great satisfaction having someone bound up and at my mercy, and feel more powerful.

Fileboom Premium Account