Worst/Memorable Punishments

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am currently running on 4.5 hours of crappy sleep. That was about 16 hours ago and I still have about 24 more hours of no sleep to go. Hopefully I will be allowed to take a nap tomorrow...Anyways my point is I'm tired and I have had this question in my head ALL day long (it is starting to get annoying because I want an answer to it), So I hope I make sense and word it right.

Doms: What is the most memorable/worst (even most creative/unusual) punishment you have given to your sub? Or perhaps a punishment you had to give to your sub that as also difficult for you to give? Perhaps a wonderful one you have thought of that haven't been given an excuse to give?

subs: basically the same question.....What is the most memorable/worst punishment you have recieved? And why you were being punished in the first place?

:D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

I hate being cold, even in the summer I don't really like getting in pools or lakes or any of that.
So one day I was particularly mouthy and as punishment my master tied me up and rubbed ice cubes all over the sensitive parts of my body, he even inserted it inside!!! D': it was like a torture I was never going to escape from...
Now when I'm super bad he threatens me by saying he'll build a dildo made of ice (since he found a "how-to" online) and it makes me want to cry

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sub4Life

I posted this in another thread. Iwill just paste it here, because it was the worst punishment I have ever had.....

"My Master once told me that he had invited a bunch of his friends over to play with me. I am shy and don't like the ideas of being with more than one partner, and He always tells me that as long as I am good and he is happy with me he wont share me.

He also says that he loves me to much to let any other man touch what belongs to him. I had snapped at him and full out refused sex. (I am not allowed to do this, but if I say absolutley no he wont force me. He says raping someone is the absense of control because you dont have them mentally.)

So he told me to losen me up he was going to let all his friends have me. I was terrified, not only of being used by a bunch of strangers but of the fact that if he was allowing this than he either lost interest, didnt love me, or didnt want me anymore, and I was ablutley desperate to get back into his good graces. I begged at his feet, cried, pleaded, kissed his feet, crawled on the floor behind him, but he refused to budge. When the doorbell rang I was in tears and shaking, and he told me to answser the door, and told me it was his friends.

After a few harsh words from him I walked over to the door, crying and shaking and opened it. And It was the Goddam Pizza guy! He never called his friends and just did it as a punishment. After he paid he cuddled me on his lap while I cried. (rush of emotion and sheer releif.)
>.<

He still laughs about it... I didnt find it funny, and I had nightmares for a few weeks but I have not refused him since..."

Fileboom Premium Account

My most memorable punishment was when Mistress Taryn presented my with a locking butt plug harness and a cruel promise to keep it locked on me. At that time, I was struggling with poor disobedience levels and a disrespectful attitude so Mistress left me little room for disagreement and I have been wearing my butt plug 24/7 ever since (see my forum topic "Butt plug 24/7?" from Fall 2008).

Needless to say, I learned a valuable lesson in the importance of obeying my Mistress regardless of my personal feelings. She's the one in control.

Peace

Fileboom Premium Account

stray79

The worst punishment for me was not to be allowed in His presence. To be totally ignored. He knew how awful that was for me and used it frequently. i'm not talking a few hours, i mean days or even weeks.

The pain was much easier to bear for me, though i dreaded it at first. The belt, the pegs, the clamps, the cane were usually used as an opportunity to offer my pain for His pleasure. Though i feared the pain i began to crave it. Not in a sexual way, but a spiritual way. It's hard to explain the feeling. It was like i was sinking and everything disappeared but Him and i.

Fileboom Premium Account

Tumbl3

The most memorable punishment I ever gave my bratty sub had to be when I sucked on his toes. He *hates* feet, and hates having anything to do with him. As I've said, he's a brat, and during dinner he had stolen some of my food off my plate. Since he took three things, I sucked on three separate toes and made him watch.

^_~ I can't tell you the worst punishment I've thought up, but I hope I never have to use it. It will be extremely hard for me to carry out. I wish I could say more, but I expect my brat to be joining the forum soon, and I can't let him know what's in store for him ^^

Fileboom Premium Account

tumbl3's brat

The worst punishment i ever got in my opinion, is going on currently and i expect will go on for a lot longer. See i am kind of nosey and i like to know everything. My dom (tumbl3) currently says she might punish me tomorrow but she won't tell me if she will, i know what i did, so it's not without merit, but the not knowing wether she will or not is driving me insane!!! sigh ya that is my worst one

Fileboom Premium Account