BDSM Support Group

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Zandar, yes, you did say what everyone else said.

And there's ways around the Yahoo privacy thing... And there's plenty of sites that let you create forums on their sites for free. If I wanted to have a full-functioning site, yes, that would cost, but that's not what I was talking about.

And although Vampirefreaks isn't really a BDSM forum, the members tend to be assholes, and that site has been running strong for a while... Same with other site's forums. Generally, you can assume that every place on the internet has assholes, unless the forum specifically states that it does not tolerate assholes or is there for a non-asshole purpose. Surprisingly, my experience on this forum has been asshole-free so far:) Which is amazing seeing that this is, afterall, the internet.

I suppose it's not that there are assholes, as much as that when people get behind a computer screen, they tend to think it's okay to be easily annoyed and blast people for small things. For example: overposting, being too eager to make friends, bad grammar, asking too many questions, posting about something controversial, disagreeing with a long-time member, etc. I think I've done all of the above and never got a bad reaction on here, so we're golden.

So issue solved, everyone? I'd delete this, but I'm too lazy to go back through the FAQ tonight and figure out how. LOL. I'll do it tomorrow. Night all!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Zandar

And there's plenty of sites that let you create forums on their sites for free.
Not wanting to offend you or anything (and why do I keep typing that?), but the only thing happening for free in this world is the sun going up and down and even that is still under discussion by some people.
My experience with those "free" websites is that absolutely raping your privacy is a standard part of the package. Example: If you ever wondered how a bunch of spammers ended up with your email-address, guess what! That and sometimes anoying adds related to your discussions at the very worst moment.

So issue solved, everyone? I'd delete this, but I'm too lazy to go back through the FAQ tonight and figure out how.
Tried to remember / figure that out for you (because thats the type of asshole I am) but without luck, so guess you got to ask a moderator for that.

Then again, having this topic exist saves us having to have a similar discussion again in the future by simply refering to this one. I say go ask a moderator to lock it if you really want to prevent people replying to it. Ill stop for now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Good point. I didn't think much past privacy other than what yahoo group settings I'd have to use. Facebook does that, too... I swear it even likes stuff without my permission.
- and it's usually things I was just talking abouy offline- CREEPY!

And you're not an ass- you're just bering helpful. Tbe sarcasm was a bit aggravating, but I can deal:) I'm pretty sure a lot of my posts are going to be "keep that for the next dumbass that asks" type posts. L

Fileboom Premium Account